Opinions on girls and tattoos?

im just bored and curious,

what are guys opinions on women having tattoos?

I have two tattoos I have a dragon on my left shoulder blade and I have a bible verse on my right going down my ribs

im thinking about getting another one on my right shoulder blade. it would probably be another bible verse.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with it, as long as it isn't the name of her ex.

• names definitely are not my thing

• the bible verse, I have reference during hard times and its on my dog tags, so it felt right getting it placed on me. and nice!

• As long as you are happy with it then that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 10

• Not a fan, potentially a deal breaker depending on the extent of the tattoos. The huge majority of tattoos are ugly, meaningless, trite, and generic... things people get because they're trendy and they saw someone else with the same tattoo. Seeing an attractive girl marking up her skin with a generic tattoo that she's not going to care about a year later makes me sad.

• I can tolerate it,but I think it's dumb to have drawings on your arms (or anywhere else).

I'm surprised you chose Bible verses,when the Bible condems tattoos.

• It doesn't condemn tattoos in general, only tattooing pagan or occult symbols on the body.

• Not crazy about tattoos on girls - some can look OK, but I'd never suggest a girl got one, or anything like that.

• I don't mind one or two but if they completely cover her body then that is a turn off.

• Slight minus points but unless its really big and horrible its not a big deal.

• Tattoos are stupid and I would fucking kill my girlfriend if she got one.

• Indifferent. That said, dragons are always cool.

• I'll like to give a thumbs down to tattoos in general.

• I don't care for tattoos on girls. Dependent on the content, it might be a deal breaker. Ditto piercings.

• I've never been a fan of big tattoos on a girl. I'd prefer she just have a smoking hot body and then I don't want to have any distractions.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it is very sexy on the girl body but it depends on what kind of tattoo it is. Small and neat tattoos are far more attractive than big and huge ones because, beauty and attraction is destroyed increasingly. Yok can look at my profile.and see my hip tattoo, this type of tattoo are very nice. Tattoos on boobs, hips and above the vagina types are also very sexy and amazing for me :))) It should be noted that, tattoo mustn't be very huge.

• I have 6 soon to be 7 tattoos and my boyfriend loves them. He's planning on getting his first one soon.

• My boyfriend isn't a fan of tattoos, he doesn't understand the point of doing it. I have two tattoos. H doesn't mind because he knows it has a real meaning to me but he wouldn't like if I had tons of them

• Wow, surprised at how many guys give a thumbs down to tattoos on girls

• I'm sure most guys are fine with some tattoos as long as they aren't distasteful and as long as they're small and easily hidden. Some even think they're sexy. But yeah, I don't think guys think full sleeves and the like are all that hot. Tattoos in moderation, I think.

I personally think tattoos are great (but also when used in moderation). I have a tattoo on my hip bone. I'm very proud of it and I like it a lot, but I don't think I'll ever get another one. I love tattoos that have a meaning to them and I always like to hear their stories.