Do you own a funny T-shirt (or other cloth)?

Do you own a t-shirt or any other shirts that has a funny slogan or image on it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a few that I got just because I like them, and not because I want to be "that guy" lol

-I have this one of Beetlejuice link

-Men Without Hats link

-Mastodon tee link

-"Rock Me, Amadeus" link

-"Jesus saves..." link

And that's all I can think of right now. I have a few more, but they're at the bottom of a dirty clothes pile :\

I don't wear those silly shirts with the HILARIOUSLY WITTY sayings on them though. I think only my 10 year old nephew does

What Girls Said 10

• I had a shirt that said "I have a million excuses, which one do you want to hear first?" "Cation: Slippery when wet" "I recycle I wore this shirt yesterday" "Blame my parents"

• Yes. I own plenty of funny tee-shirts with funny quirky sayings.

• yes of course I have a cute monomania slobber bear shirt

• Yes I got rid of them as I outgrew that style.

• Yes I do

• depends what you consider to be funny.

• I have a mock louis vuitton t-shirt that has the logo but says Lord Voldemort on the bottom.

• I have a funny bacon couples tshirts

• I don't like words on my shirt

• I have socks that have Elvis' face on them.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to have a million of them, it was kind of my thing. I used to work at Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister in the mid-2000s, so I bought a ton of the "conversation tees" we sold. Basically just a way to announce to the entire party that I'm an asshole the second I walk in the door, haha. My two favorites were "No, not you. The pretty one." and "I've seen better." The first night I wore "I've seen better" out to the bars, 3 girls whipped their boobs out and asked if I'd seen better. They were all gross looking, so I like to forget that part of the story, haha. Never happened again, but I was hot that night. I also had a "Spitters are quitters" one that I always felt weird about wearing, both because it was vulgar and it was extra-medium and barely fit me. They were out of my size and it had been recalled due to complaints, so I just wanted it regardless. My girlfriend used to wear it around the house when we first dated, haha. Just gave it to her to sleep in, she just kind of rolled her eyes, haha. But once she had it on and forgot and then answered the door for the delivery guy in it. I pointed it out after and she was all embarrassed, hahaha. Also had a great one that said " I <3 ..." and there's just a picture of a beaver shaving in a mirror, with shaving cream on its face. Hahaha, that one was classic. Had one that said "D.A.M.N.: Naked Mothers Against Dyslexia", and some state themed ones like "Massachusetts really blows" with a picture of a sailboat, "Keepin' It Reel in Minnesota" with a guy fly fishing, and "You're the only ten I see" with a picture of Tennessee on it. Probably a few more I forget, but those were some of my favorites.

• C.S.I

Can't Stand Idiots

• Well my newest one shows a cartoon squirrel in like a military helmet holding his nuts. It reads "protect your nuts". I think it's funny, but it usually results in girls, and more often dudes, hitting/kicking me in my nuts.