If I have small breasts, should I avoid low cut tops/dresses?

My breasts are 34A, pretty small. I tend to wear padded, pushup bras to try to add cleavage but obviously there's only so much a bra can do. Should I just avoid low cut tops and dresses in general, because obviously I don't have much to show off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says only big is beautiful? There are tons of them like me who love the size you describe.

However, the better way of carrying it off is not a low neck top with push up bras but wearing outfits that compliment your breasts and bras that allow natural shape to show or no bra.

Better smaller and firmer breasts than large and saggy ones :) the former I'd say is more reason to show off unlike popular opinion.

Low cut tops and dresses can be worn but the outfit you wear with a low cut should not be made to look desperate for attention kinds.

One of my favs is a closed / turtle neck that is sleeveless and I think it looks amazing link

These are good 34A examples (though most are party wear)

link

link

These are of 32A

link

link

link

What Guys Said 23

• There's an audience for every breast size. That's pretty much how it works. I prefer natural boobs and get turned off when a girl would email my dating ad feeling the need to point out her boob size just to get a picture of her being fat. Bigger boobs also mean that they will look worse if they sag compared to smaller boobs with some sagging.

Believe it or not, if you workout your chest properly with weights, you will be giving your boobs a non-surgical breast lift which will make them look bigger.

• Exactly! Working out your chest strengthens your chest muscles which push your boobs out when in proper form ( you obtain optimal proper from working the chest with weights).

• Don't worry about your size. Low cut things can be cute, even without cleavage to show off, so long as they aren't TOO low cut! It looks strange when a girl without much to show off tries to impress people...

But if it's fairly modest, a slightly low cut blouse, with the bra showing a little, is kind of cute.

• I tend to think a lot of cleavage is coarse and exhibitionist. Best Answer, ,quoi?

• You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. If low-cut tops make you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable, don't wear them. If not, wear them. You shouldn't wear clothes just to attract others. You should wear what makes you happy and comfortable.

• No, I think wear what you want to. Men are attracted to plunging necklines worn by beautiful women, no matter what their cup size. ;) Plus, as a man, while I may enjoy the sight of women who have bigger breasts wearing low cut tops, I too think women with smaller breasts look far classier in lower cut outfits, because to me, it doesn't look like they are trying to show everything off. So I say, go for it! You are very pretty young woman, and I'm sure you'll look great.

• You shouldn't worry to much about it you would be surprised just how many guys prefer smaller breasts.

• Low cut tops are still awesome.

• Your are so lucky you have a pretty face. Don't worry too much about the small boobs and what you wear. Just don't wear anything too tight that will accentuate your flatness.

• No, you shouldn't avoid them. Just google Kate Hudson. You can look sexy in low cut tops with A cups.

• I don't know much about women's clothing. I would stick to what you feel confident wearing. If you are worried about looking sexy, just remember there are many women who are considered sexy who have small breasts: Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Emma Watson, Charlize Theron, Olivia Wilde, etc,. Small breasts are no big deal, and you are very cute anyways.

• no way!

• lmao. No! is your body, your cloths and you can do whatever you want with them. I mean do you buy cloths to wear them or do you buy them to please others? cause honey I don't think others wear cloth to please you

• I think sometimes the sexiest women are the ones who are smaller-breasted and still rock the low cut, cleavage-baring tops... ie. Olivia Wilde, Kate Hudson

• Wear what you want to wear.

• Dont feel embarrassed. Rock those dresses.

• Damn sweethart you don't even need to worry about that take a look at youself .If any man needs more he s nuts!

• yes, you should avoid them

• Nobody will be looking at your breasts with those eyes.

• Honestly, yes, avoid the low-cuts.

You have a nice face. Draw men's attention to that. You've got to play to your strengths.

• For girls who don't have much in that department, I think casual shirts work the best. Not loose nor tight-fitting. And wearing more layers, like a vest or jacket over your shirt works too.

I don't have a very good impression of people who wear low cuts, so I can't advice you in that area. But show less and leave more to the imagination. I imagine it's good too cause you'll attract guys who like your face and your personality better than your body haha.

• First of all... You are very pretty looking :)

TO me... any all female skin in that region gives a boner ( to be quite candid)

Actually, I think small boobs win in a way when wearing plungin necklines.

Huge cleavage through plunging necklines sometimes just looks inappropriate and not classy. The skin show, with the slight suggestive cleavage thing... I find it very classy and tasteful and beautiful. I am not one of those guys who is a big boobs hater... I like all boobs and I do believe there are certain styles of dressing where small boobs have a big advantage over big boobs.

• I'm gonna need to see a picture to know for sure

• Nah. It's fine to wear low cut even with 34As. It's just that it won't have as much of an "OOMPH!" impact as it would if you had 34DDs.

• I don't see Keira Knightly doing that, even though she has nothing up top. Wear whatever you like.

What Girls Said 21

• I have the same struggle. I'm a 34B. My favourite clothes online store sells lovely stuff and some are low cut clothes that look nice on girls with a bit more bust. I've always had to steer away from them despite them looking so sophisticatedly sexy! Maybe I'll just go for it one day and buy something low cut!

• Part of me is really jealous. Wear what you like if you wanna wear a low to wear it. Don't be ashamed about your body. If you do want to "have cleavage" you can even with small breasts

• You still can if you want to. Actually I think you could get away with more. I'm a 32B and wear tops that would definitely look slutty on a girl with big boobs. Plus so many tops are low cut that you can hardly avoid them anyway.

• Just because you don't have as much volume up top as other girls, I think you should still show off some cleavage if you want to. You can probably wear lower cut tops than those with larger breasts as bigger breasts would create a much larger impact.

• So at least you have something. Keira knightly, Thandy Newton both have small breasts and wear low-cut and plunging necklines. You can to just be confidently sexy about it.

• Wear v necks avoid scoop and low cut tops

• I'm a B cup.. and I've learned to embrace them. Having confidence sometimes is better than having big boobs. Just love what you have! Oh, and most guys are into smaller breast in the long run ;)

• No, because It would still look good :)

• Low cut tops aren't flattering to small breasts

You don't have to avoid them, but it just won't be considered "sexy" if that's what you're aiming for. No hate, I have small ones as well...heehee

• It depends on how the cut is. If it's a scoop, then no. But if it's a V then I think it's fine

• Buy a few padded balconette bras, they work wonders.

• I don't particularly like low cut tops but I think breast size does not matter. Smaller is probably better because you won't have to worry about anythinh popping out..wear what you like and forget the rest.

• No. Wear what you want. Small breasts still look nice in a dress.

• It will look fine

• I have small boobs too, and I've noticed that it's easier for us to get away with wearing low cut tops and dresses! So I think it's perfectly fine for you to wear them if you want to. I think it can look very sexy on girls who are flat or close to flat, depending on how deep the cut is and if it's a V-line or more of a round line. I find that V-line works the best in most cases, since a rounder line tends to make your breasts look more deflated, while a V-line makes them look perkier. You could try out several different low cut tops and dresses to get a feel of what you look the best in. And if you can't find anything that suits you, I'd recommend finding something that has an open back instead. It's like a low cut for flat chested girls... we get to show off our gorgeous backs instead!

• If you have a flat stomach then I think you will still look sexy even you have a small breast. but what important is that just wear anything you like as long it's presentable and you feel confident.

• You can actually get away with wearing a lot lower-cut tops than chesty women can. Too much cleavage and people think you look like a whore

• I think you actually have to wear V neck shirts. If not you will really look flat chested.

link

• You are pretty, show as much or as little as you want. Even the smallest boobs are still female body parts.

Guys will look past small boobs for a pretty face.

They will never look past an ugly face for awesome tits.

These are the rules of the kingdom of dudes.

• I usually wear a nice push up bra with low cut shirts

but I noticed that when I stopped wearing bras with low cut shirts I got more attention from guys lol

but seriously who cares, wear what you want to wear. I'm a 32A and I don't care if it's low cut or a turtle neck, if I like the shirt/dress I"m wearing it.