Ladies: Do you think it's unfair that only guys can go topless?

Do you think that women should be able to go topless as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I want to go topless I go to a nude beach

What Girls Said 21

• What?! I will go topless if I want to and society can just go have a cow about it :p

Nah, I'm perfectly fine covering up. It's really not a big deal. Plus, if I were topless, there wouldn't be any support for the goods and they'd be bouncing all over and just causing a mess.

• no... I love bikini tops .. more options. imagine if we only needed bottoms lol wheres the fun in that?

• YESS! Who made it ok? Nudity is such a taboo and topless men is a form of nudity but society finds it vulgar if we go topless. Breast are put in such a sexual pedestal where there's no room to consider that they are also life lines for little ones. But even woman will look away or feel disrespected if another female parades around nonchalant to the unnacceptance of a topless woman. Society creates a wrong or right rule and many woman allow this act to be outruled.

• Move to Ontario...

It's been legal here for a long time

• Nah, I'm good.

• Well, women can go topless, theyd just get more complements ;)

• No I don't mind it's hot to see a guy topless than a woman for me

• They can do it where I live. I personally don't care.

• Ladies if you want to go topless it has been legal in the province of Ontario for 15 years now.

• no

• Lol there are too many pervs out there

• What, men staring at your tits, you should be able to get past that, as well as the comments. It's when they start to fondle your tits to start to get worried.

• Sometimes but I could just go to a nude beach =P

• who says (only) guys can go topless? Girls look so much better without a top on than men do

• I agree with you, especially when two females are playing with each others' breasts in public.

• Ermmm not really, no.

• I would love to go topless...unfortunaly even if we could there is to many pervs around to do it

• yeah I probably still would but you know

• If I was a woman, I would enjoy seeing a guy staring at my tits, I'd be flaunting them all over the place if it were legal. If I may, may I friend you?

• Yes why not they are just boobs.

• yesit is very unfair that only guys get to go topless.

• YES! I thits unfair. We get hot and sweaty in the summer too.. If we can't you can't lol. Tho I understand why we can't but still not fair. So many pervs but, still.

• Girls can too at some places

• I don't really care. Breasts are sacred. That's probably why it's illegal.

• No, this is not something I really give much care to.

I like having my breasts supported by a bra or bikini top anyway.

What Guys Said 6

• In France the women often go topless. But when they come here and try that, it causes a near riot and they stay covered up after that!

• It's common in Africa I think

• I'm a guy and I think women should totally be able to go topless. ;)

• I'm pretty sure early feminists agreed with you.

• It's not uncommon in anywhere other than asia and America. I think it's comical as America is so liberal at times but then so prude and conservative.

• I love going to beaches that have topless hotties!