He dated my ex-bff and is now dating another girl that I became "friends" with.....

i really like him, and the ex best friend, moved away... like 9 hours away... by plane... and the other girl (I'll call her amy), doesn't really mean anything, we just talked a lot in a mutual class. he's told me that he's not serious about "amy" and that he's going to get rid of her so we can be together, and then there's the fact that we won't see each other often... just in the mornings for about 30 minutes... and he also often comments on my body (you're hot, you have a nice ass,... etc.) so I'm just wondering if he just wants my body? I'm so confused, I'll probably get with him no matter what, but I need opinions. also, I have a purity ring and I've made it clear that I'm not having sex until marriage, and he still flirts, just the same. we play 20 ?s a lot and he asks a few sexual questions, last night a few were : can I see you in your underwear? I answered with not anytime soon :P another he asked was when are you planning to get rid of your purity ring? I said when I get married... ur a little horny aren't you? he said yea...sorry...cant help it. and I saved that with a clever reply... I don't want to type anymore though... lol. so what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only read the first sentence but I think I can sum up your issue pretty fast.

Have you taken a minute to evalute what makes him attractive to you? Have you thought that it's not really HIM that you're attracted to, but the psychological chase he is giving you? If your mission is to seek his approval you're kicking yourself in the ass.

Think about it like this: YOU are far more important than anyone else. Not as selfish as you may think it sounds. Do what makes you happy. From what I've read, the 'chase' isn't really keeping you comfortable.

I've been a guy for 21 years. If he is still in highschool he doesn't know who he is and doesn't know what he wants - to make yourself that important is irrelevant.

What Guys Said 2

• man . that purity ring won't save your soul alone! as far as that goes I believe its your choice andshouldnt ever become anyone elses providing your old enough. its tough making choices like that when your too young to know what your doing tho. and as for the ex factor again personal choice but PERSONALLY I wouldn't unless it was for love and no one was likely to get hurt by it. ill f*** who I want but I don't f*** my friends [over]. bottom line is theresa lot of options out there. sounds like you want validation for a chioce you already made but il be real. its your power to give away. ask yourself honestly what you would tell a daughter in your position and what ever you do don't have unprotected sex or that conversation might come around sooner than you think. I think its bad spiritually to get with a friends lover. for me I feel like id lose something of who I am doing that unless love of course.

• I think he is just trying to get your virginity .Don't meet him. Take care from him. Guys can cross any limit for pleasure know this because I did this to quit many girls who had crush on me.

What Girls Said 2

• hmm this guy is jusst trying to use u. if he was going to break up with amy he would stop talking about it and do it already. since he is always talking to you about sexual stuff it seems pretty clear that is what he is looking for or wanted. date him if you want, but stick to your beliefs and don't let him change them.

• Don't stess about him or worry he's an idiot