Girls - Do any of you wear safety shorts and why?

Do any of you wear safety shorts and why?

Do you always wear them with dress and skirts?

I kinda find them annoying lol
I find them annoying cause you can't see anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to. The problem is, I always forget to buy some when I go shopping, so if I have to wear a skirt or something, I'll wear tights. I like shorts because when I wear skirt/dresses, I always have this weird feeling of not wearing pants and it's really odd - like I'm not fully dressed. I think it's because I wear pants most of the time so skirts and the like are unfamiliar. The shorts help with that. Plus, I don't want to show the world my underwear in case it's breezy outside, so it's also a modesty thing.

Hmm... you find safety shorts annoying, huh? Lol. I wonder why... ;)

What Girls Said 14

• Sure I do. Because some of my dresses are short (not too short but still...). I do it to feel more secure. I don't really want to flash anyone.

• What kind of shorts do you wear underneath?

• Not really. If it's like a really windy outside I might wear "boyshorts" styled panties but I don't have any specific type of shorts that I wear to cover anything. My skirts and dresses aren't that low.

• I wear them whenever possible. I have a bad habit of wearing dresses on windy days.

• Nope.

I never do.

• i don't but some girls wear them to ensure they are protected in case they had a marilyn monroe moment

• Nah if its a windy day then ill just wear tights underneath my dresses or skirts. Safety shorts are ugly

• I never do, just not something I worry about.

• i try to

• for the obvious reason if someone got a peek down there

• Yes, Always, every time I wear skirts and dress. It makes me feel comfortable cause I know that I'm not that prim and proper girly girl.

• Boyleg shorts or tight or nighties shorts.

• Are they always black shorts?

• No I don't wear underwear underneath skirts and dresses I wouldn't want to add layers.

• Yup I live in a really windy place so I always wear my volleyball spandex underneath skirts. The reason you find the annoying is the exact reason why we wear them...

• I sit specifically that reason so guys can't see anything or other reasons as well?

• *Correction - Is it specifically that reason so guys can't see anything or other reasons as well?

• Yeah I have done a lot, due to the amount of times I have had my skirt tucked in my knickers by accident. Also I have some problems with my cycle so it makes me feel more confident.

Plus I don't need to worry about bending over and flashing my knickers at people!

You can get nice safety shorts.. pretty lacey ones.

Yeah... why are safety shorts anoying?!

Like you want to look at girls and you cant?!

• You can't see anything

• well at least your honest

• Yeah I say I do about 70% of the time just because I tend to wear very short dresses. It also depends on the weather. Wearing shorts with my dresses just gives me one less thing I have to worry about.

• Short jean shorts mostly. Nobody can see them and it allows me to have pockets since most dresses I wear don't have them.

What Guys Said 0