Girls, what is your favourite type of shirt?

You see as a guy, when I think of shirts there are really only a few types of them for guys: t shirt, buttoned shirt, polo, jumper, vest, and that's about it

But girls, they seem to have a million different types of shirts that doesn't really fit into any of those categories.

And my question is, for an upper top piece of clothes, what would be a girls favourite or most commonly bought type of clothes?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• T-shirts, please. I'm a casual t-shirt wearing girl and I'd like my man to be a casual t-shirt wearing guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shirts you can layer, like something you can wear a tank top under. Regular t-shirts with or without designs are nice too. Tank tops are good shirts in themselves - though I'm not sure they would be considered shirts in the traditional sense of the word. Those are the types of things I like and most often buy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own about a million cardigans. easy, classy, fits me well... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love love love wearing slightly fitted button downs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my most favorite would have to be guy t shirts not just plain bt the ones that have cool stuff on them like ninja turtles or bat man lol bt I usually get them to fit tight on me not loose and baggy

0|0
    0|0
  • I can never buy enough hoodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • A v neck tight fitting t shirt. ??�

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tank tops because it suits my neck line best and I am not a fan of things touching my arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like button up shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I really like guys in t-shirts, specifically band t-shirts (i'm really into music). A casual button up shirt is also nice, but I've never found the super well dressed, matching polo/shoes guys attractive to me. Don't get me wrong, it does look really nice/stylish, but it;s never been a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.