Do you like piercings on a guy? if so, what kind?

Do you like them without piercings? With them? Does it matter?

More details are a plus

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look great with piercings and sometimes it doesn't suit them. Personally, my favorites on a guy are snake bites. Those are awesome. I don't care for dilated ears and door knockers, though, but I'm neutral about eyebrow rings - they usually look just okay, not bad but not overly good either.

What Girls Said 18

• Nope Nope Nopety Nope.

My man is the kind of guy who you would find out in the woods wrestling a bear. He wouldn't look the same or nearly as manly if he was doing said things wearing a nose piercing, or a bar going through his ears. Nope.

To me it doesn't look attractive, nor unattractive if its on the right guy. But for my personal preference in guys, no it wouldn't look good no matter what you did.

Nope.

• I'd prefer a guy with no piercings.

• Yeah I think snake bite can look so so so so so so so amazingly sexy on emoish guys ugh it always makes me die.

It really depends on the guy his face and style. Is it for yourself? if it is what kind of face do you have and what's your style ( or of that person)

The kind of piercing that suits you depends on what kind of guy you are

• I don't think the whole piercing look will go well with my athletic persona, but I keep wondering

• You can buy fake ones and try it ? That's the best way to figure out what suits you

• depends on his style (clothing, ...). If he has a style that matches it, I LOVE septums. If he is a simple classy dressed guy, I don't think it looks good.

• they are better without any piercing tbh but I'd be lying if I said an eyebrow piercing on a guy isn't sexy

• Depends on the piercing and earring. I love guys that have their left ear or both ears pierced or have snakebites. Huge gauges (spelling?) are a no though. And any kind of piercing on the penis.

• I think lip piercings look really really good on some guys, especially if they have nice lips. I have yet to see a guy who makes the eyebrow piercing look attractive though.

• Yeah, I love them. Everything except for gauged ears is great. The piercings have to fit him of course. If he has a baby face and tries to pull off really edgy facial piercings, then it will most likely look hilarious. So the piercings should reflect an image that comes somewhat natural to him.

• lip piercing a la miyavi link

• Guys are sexier without any piercings.

• not really

• Yes sure why not. It doesn't really matter to me either way and I think it depends if it suits him like anyone else.

• no, never. ewk!

• yes, I like when guys have a nose piercing and both ears

• Yea I love piercings on guys... Snake bites, canine bites, spider bites (just pick one) are attractive... I love it when guys have both sides of their nose pierced, plus their septum... eye brows... ears... that's it... I'm really weird, I love piercings... so you know, that may not be the opinion of most girl...

• No I don't

• Depends on the guy. Gages not my cup of tea. bullring no. But the tonuge or snake bites look okay on some guys.

• I like Prince Albert piercings

What Guys Said 1

• I'm probably going to sound like a total dick right now, but...

Piercings on guys = GAAAAYYYYY!