Do you find necklaces attractive on guys?

Do you find necklaces on guys attractive? if so what kind? gold, silver, ect. or if there is a specific type of necklace feel free to list that too. Or if you don't think necklaces or attractive on guys I would like to her your input as well

• Yes for the most part I find necklaces attractive on guys
  • No I do not find necklaces attractive on guys

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think they look nice on guys

What Girls Said 21

• It depends for me... I think like a simple chain, or something like a shark tooth would be okay, or if it had serious significance to them, but nothing too... jewelry-ey. haha

• if it's some kind of religious necklace or something that's fine. but other than that, I honestly am not a big fan of necklaces on men.

• I don't like it..my guy wears one and it's whatever..

• I once knew this guy that wore a tiger tooth attached to a black string and trust me when I saw that on him, the only thing on my mind was how good he'd look in that naked.

Other than that noo necklaces don't look good on guys.

(Black threads are sexy tho)

• Right now I don't really care but I used to have a thing for guys who wore sharktooth necklaces lol I don't even know why :'D

• I like when he leans over me without a shirt and his necklace hangs, and then I pull it! and pull him closer to me with it :p! Yeah I like it.

As long as it doesn't look like a gangster HUGE CHAIN, anything else can look nice, depends on skin color to see what colors look best in contrast.. like gold or white gold or silver etc.

• not really but a long silver chain I don't mind if he wears one

• Are we talking dog tags here?

• any type of necklace! I'm thinking about getting a small silver chain necklace so I was just interested to see what people would have to say about necklaces on guys in general

• I like black leather necklaces with a small charm. Sexy

• i think some look nice

• Yes I think that it depends on the guy and if he ends up looking more like the whole stereotype of the dude with a hairy chest, gold chain and open button up shirt.

• Not really but it depends on the necklace.

• I do, a guy without a shirt on and a necklace hanging down...yum ;) BUT no thick chains, Bleh! Some guys can even pull off the tighter necklaces that hang just at the collarbone, those are sexy too.

• just plain chains like rappers gold sliver dose not matter not long just around his neck

• A guy can wear what he wants, I prefer like dog tags or shark tooth necklaces on a guy though :)

• Depends on the necklace and how well the guy can pull it off. (Or on.)

• I think if you are going to wear one it should have some meaning to him. That makes it really sexy.

• Yes and no. No big gawdy gold chains. I like silver chains as long as they aren't TOO BIG, and I also like hemp and leather.

• Yeah, for the most part. It depends on what necklace it is though. I usually like the tribal ones or the one with a tooth attached.

Dog tags are cool too (if it has some sort of meaning to you) and really simple cross necklaces.

• Not really. maybe a simple one

• Yeah I like them. They look nice on a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Ill give you advice between us guys. Finding a necklace is very difficult for guys. Ill tell you what to do and what not to do with mens necklaces.

Do NOTS

-Dont wear a cross or anything like that because that is just cliché. Dog Tags are for the military.

-NEVER buy gold necklaces only gangsters wear gold.

-Length of necklace matters, buy a chain with a small cord. Long necklaces are ugly.

-Make sure the necklace itself is not huge

Do

-Personalize your necklace. Look around for a necklace that fits your personality. If you go onto a website for necklaces, you will find one that jumps out at you.

-Silver or black necklaces blend with everything.

-The necklace should come down to your collar bone. If it hangs on your chest or anything it is too long.

Unfortunately some guys don't rock the look. Try several necklaces on before you make a choice.

• I voted A...i feel most girls would like a necklace on a guy if it is in a style she prefers.