Is hair like this a turn off?

I feel I'm cursed with curly hair...most men hate it. I'm even considering getting a weave because I hate feeling so ugly all the time. It looks like link the girl in the orange on this site. opinions? weave or keep it natural? straightening really isn't a viable option...it takes way to long and does way to much damage to it. and in the end it doesn't even stay straight for long.

Most Helpful Guy

• no it's not a turn off.

I'd try to keep it natural. dark curly hair has always been a pretty big turn on

• really? that's a nice surprise :)

What Guys Said 4

• Oh I love that hair. Don't feel ugly because that hair looks great.

• I'm definitely a fan. Seeing the picture I just wanna get my hands in it, lol.

• if its long it looks nice but any shorter and its ugly

• Me and the other guys I know are turned off by that style, but some guys are sure to like it.

What Girls Said 6

• I know several girls with curly hair who always get the guys attention and who are drop dead gorgeous. It has to do with overall face really. Sometimes curly hair can soften your face and facial features very well too. I say keep it natural.

• That kind of hair is so pretty on those women! I've had straight, light hair my whole life but I've always thought dark, curly hair was way nicer. I know lots of people like straight hair, but curls are so unique. If your hair is dark, then keep it natural. Rock your curls with pride!

• Aside from being politically correct, straight hair always looks better. And 99% of girls with that hair type look better with straight hair. That type of hair looks unruly and frizzy.

Straight hair just compliments every face shape and structure as long as you have the right part (side, middle etc)

• Janet Jackson twirls. I think it looks pretty, providing it doesn't bury your face, that no one notices it.

use a good straightened, glam palm, not ghd cos they break down after a while.

so yea keep your curls twirls.

• That's beautiful hair you need to stop. Curly hair is so in and its beautifullll

• I knew a girl who has hair like that, and she was always getting compliments on it!