How do girls always look so neat and tidy?

Girls always look neat and tidy, even in casual clothes and trainers. How do you do that? Guys in casual clothes look as if they've just staggered ashore from some shipwreck. I think this is one of the great mysteries of life, and for me, one of the reasons why girls are so brilliant. What a dull world it would be if they weren't around to brighten it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep just like Bugszy said we spend hours and hours on make-up and hair I mean my sis jeez 1 hour on make-up 2 hours on hair and clothes don't even get me started but there are girls no matter just how good they smell - they still look dirty you just haven't bumped into girls like that

What Girls Said 4

• I agree. Girls don't just look good in casual clothes by fluke. We select casual clothes almost as carefully as more dressy clothes. It is EFFORT that makes the difference. My at-home-no-one-will-see casual and even the out-to-watch-hockey-with-the-guys-on-a-tuesday-night casual clothes are DIFFERENT. I look well like I've "staggered ashore from a shipwreck" in the first set and "neat and tidy" in the second set. It is being conscious of how we are perceived and caring that makes the difference.

• We look tidy because we spend hours on hours doing our hair, makeup, and picking out the perfect outfit. Chances are the 'casual clothes' we look so neat and tidy in is the fourth outfit we've put on. That's how we manage to look put together -lots of work!

• All these girls are so right! It's the difference between art and painting the walls. Since girls care a lot about what they wear, it often comes out looking better.

• Not all girls are like that! My sis isn't. Makes me sick! She goes out all the time in her nasty PJs. Hair a mess. No make up and never brushes her teeth. Its only the girls that matter than look good all the time!

What Guys Said 1

• Steamer, iron, folding clothes, putting them on hangers

a lot of guys leave their clean clothes in basket till they wear them - thus making them look awful.