Girls: Do you have short nails or long nails?

What is says above. Do keep your nails short or long?

0|0
69|2

Most Helpful Girl

• atm they are short since I cut them recently. But my nails grow really fast and I like them long. I'm always being complimented on them - people think they are fake french nails. I have to show them they are not. My mum does all sort of designs on them for me - they look proper professional :D

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 68

• I prefer long but they tend to break so they're usually medium length. They never get creepy long or anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • Long! lots of people think theyre fake and think I'm lying when I tell them theyre real :)

1|2
    0|0
  • I go for a manicure and pedicure at least once a month. They do my cuticles, soak and smooth my hands, and paint my nails. I leave them short, but not stubby.:))xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I always keep mine short. My nails grow really fast and they look messy real quick if they grow too long.

0|0
    0|1
  • Mine are typically long.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both. Short for doing hard work like grabbing things and long to look sexy and nice.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't like them really long but I do like them to have a decent length... I'd say slightly past the tip of my fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short. I can't do anything when I have long nails

1|0
    0|1
  • Short to medium length, but always kept neat, clean, and filed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long enough to pass my fingertips.
    I can't stand having short nails.

0|1
    0|0
  • My nails are short I absolutely despise long nails on me because I can't do anything with em and God forbid one breaks, all hell would break loose! lol not really, but I don't like em tho.

0|0
    0|1
  • I keep them somewhere in the middle.. Unless I'm stressed and bite them all off

0|0
    0|0
  • My nails naturally grow long and fairly fast. But I cut them in order to do my life activities like playing my viola and bass and also greeting people at my job. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • semi-long natural atm

0|1
    0|0
  • Short nails, at least I am sure it looks clean, simple and natural

0|0
    0|1
  • short because my nails are week and I have a habit of biting them.

plus, it's easier for me to lift weights and exercise with them short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have them short. But recently just for a change, I keep them long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short nails

0|0
    0|1
  • Short nails. My nails grow fast and have nice shape too but it is not practical since have do a lot of hands on work. As well as long nails are more unsanitary.

0|0
    0|1
  • Short. Its impossible to physical labor on a dairy farm with long nails

0|0
    0|0
  • medium

0|1
    0|0
  • Proffessionally short. Long enough to look lady like but short enough to type and wipe my ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of in the middle.
    I'm a figure skater so I mostly like to keep mine short so my laces don't break my nails

0|1
    0|0
  • Short but that is because I bite them when I get nervous. I'm trying to stop but I can't. ?? I wish they were long. Do guys prefer long nails or short on girls? Just curious.�

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had long nails. I'm a nail biter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, very long according to some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short and painted :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My nails are naturally long like how people go the salon and get the fake ones on but mine are real

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate having super short nails cuz it feels weird. And I hate having really long nails they really annoy me lol. So I cut mine right at my finger tips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short/long! Like they go past my finger tips, but I tear them so they aren't super long

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• I love short nails on a girl. They look super cute. Also medium sized nails are attractive but once they start to grow way too long, that's when they look sorta gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short because ı am a judo player :)

0|0
    0|0