SnapBack & Crop Top?

So...I was wondering about wearing this to school:

-red&black OBEY SnapBack

-red,black,white striped crop top

-black leggings/skinny jeans

Whatcha think? I need opinions pls help!

Do you think a SnapBack and a crop top would be a good combo?

All answers appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would work out if you wore sneakers with it!

It sounds like a cute outfit to wear.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Your school lets you dress like that? My school had a strict dress code, we couldn't wear hats or expose our midriffs

I think your outfit sounds fine for the weekend. I probably wouldn't wear it to school, but I'm kind of out of the loop with what the cool kids are doing these days.

• It wouldn't be a good combo especially with a snap back with the word OBEY. Lose the hat or keep the hat but switch it with a plain one.

• Sounds great , its good. You can also do a beany , that would look cute. Pair it up with jewelry too , it's going to look nice. You selection sounds fine too.

• That's awesome, but for school? Really? If you wore that to my school, you would be judged harshly. I don't know what your school is like, but that just seems very inappropriate for school.

• That's ratchet

• Snap backs never look good on a girl in my opinion. I have a lot of lesbian friends, and that look seems to be really popular with them haha..