Girls do tattoos on a guy increase your attraction towards him?

I iust got this tattoo link and and I was wondering if tattoos would increase your attraction to a guy

Maybe I shouldve rephrased the question. Is a tattoo on a guy a plus a negative or It doesn't matter wether or not he has one

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it isn't a negative, I personally like guys with a tattoo or two, but it depends on where it is located and what it is. I like the design you went with, minimalist - which is to me looks great!

What Girls Said 26

• Increase attraction? Probably not. If I am not attracted to a guy, tattoos won't suddenly make me attracted to him. However, if I'm already attracted to the guy, tattoos won't diminish my attraction either. So basically, it's not a deciding factor in my level of attraction to a guy. I do think that some tattoos can look hot though depending on the tattoo and the placement:)

• Unfortunately I am not attracted to men with tattoos so it will likely decrease my attraction and not increase it :/

• I really like guys with tattoes as long as they are not too big like when guys have their whole arm/back tattoed. Something simple and meaningful is attractive!

• I personally am not a fan of tattoos.

• Would it be a deal breaker for you?

• I suppose it would depend on the tattoo itself and its placement. If it has some super special meaning then I guess not but if it's just a "because I wanted to" one then I'd have trouble with it.

• I don't really care much for tattoos.

An attractive guy... is an attractive guy to me.

That has to do with body type and facial structure.

Having some ink on him wouldn't make much of a difference

on whether I found him appealing to the eyes or not.

• No. They do not increase it at all. Actually they decrease it if I find it an unappealing tattoo. Then I just think "wow, he's got bad taste" or "no foresight there, buddy".

• I depends what kind of guy it is, if he has a style that matches tattoos (clothing style, hat, stretches,...) it totally is a plus. If for example it is a "classy" guy, wearing shirts, expensive style clothes, than a bit less. But then again, it all depends from person to person :)

• Not in the slightest. Having tattoos won't make a difference to me when it comes to whether I find them attractive. Though having them means we can discuss them in depth, which I enjoy doing since I have a few.

My boyfriend is getting his first tattoo soon and I think I'm more excited about it than he is simply because he'll understand tattoos more once he gets it and we'll be able to talk about them more.

• This was my first tattoo as well. I had a hard time finding good aftercare instruction

• The aftercare is pretty simple. How long have you had it? For the first 3-4 days, gently wash the tattoo 2 or 3 times a day with warm water and perfume free soap, pat dry with a paper towel (regular towels harbor bacteria and could lead to infection) and add a THIN layer of a&d ointment after each wash. Using too much of it will suffocate the skin and pull out the color. After the first few days, stop using the a&d and switch to perfume free lotion and only wash the tattoo in the shower

• And no matter what, don't pick or scratch your tattoo. It's gonna itch like hell once it starts healing and drying out but if it's itching, just slap it instead of itching. And don't pick at the flakes once it starts peeling. They need to fall off on their own or else you'll mess the color up.

• It will not increase my attraction to a guy.

It may, however, do the opposite. If a guy has too many tattoos/ in weird places/ or meaningless ones, then I could find that very unattractive.

• No, it wouldn`t. If I find a guy attractive than I find him attractive a tattoo would never make a guy more attractive for me.

• It decreases my attraction.

• It wouldn't really increase or decrease. It wouldn't chance my opinion on him. As long as he don't have a penis tattooed to his forehead its all good :)

• yeah I think they are hot on a guy who has a nice body. If he's out of shape or fat then they don't look as good. I used to hate tattoos but now I think they can be hot on the opposite sex.

• I love tattoos, I have two myself. But I have to say, it depends on the tattoos. If I hate it and can't stand looking at it, it can be a real turn off. If I like it, a real turn on.

• It can somewhat increase attraction, but not a whole lot. Some guys who are not that toned can look more buff with tattoos on their arms and chest, but that's about it.

• For me, tattoos are a plus. At least, if it's not some religious sign.

• To be honest, I prefer a dude with no tats. Maybe one or 2 are okay as long as it don't look stupid.

• Not really. I think tattoos are quite chavy these days.

• No tattoos have never increased an attraction to a guy for me.

• Are you neutral about about them?

• I like them in general and have 3 of my own, but they have never increased my attractions to a person.

• Yes yes yes yes did I mention yes lol.

• F*ck YES. More tattoos the better. Of course they have to be decent tattoos

• Increases my attraction absolutely. I love my mans tats, although I'm not to fan of his master plan. He wants to have a whole shirt, wrists to neck, chest stomach and back. I love his skin, he's so sexy, I'm not so fond of the whole shirt idea. BUT, he's mine and I love him and if that's what he wants, then that's what he wants.

• No, in fact I do not like tattoos. I am not a fan of tattoos but they're not a deal-breaker.

• No tats do nothing for me.

• Absolutely not. I hate tattoos.

• No I care about his face and attiitude

• NOOOO.it makes me think they don't care about their future .i broke up with two of my bfs after they got tattoos on their forearms

• You don't like tattoos at all?

• Neither do I. To be blunt and almost rude, as a guy, I'm not attracted to women who brand themselves like cattle.

• no not really I used to maybe when I was an imature 14 year old but no there a turn off actually,and like a said there a deal breaker enough for me to break up with them I would never bring home someone who had them either no matter what the meaning of the tattoo was..im into the clean preppy boy look anyway

What Guys Said 5

• In my experience, it doesn't influence a girl's decision much. I have 8 tattoos but when I've met some of my exes, they didn't know I had tattoos when they first met me because they were covered up. When they found out or saw them, it intrigued most of them. Only one girl had a huge issue with it because she was a very strong Christian, yet she didn't mind that I had ear piercings. I highly doubt any of the girls were attracted to me because of my tattoos.

With that being said, there are girls out there who are going to be attracted to guys who have ink. As long as it's well done and not tacky, they will like it. Some will feel indifferent about them. Others will hate them and not even give you a chance for that very reason, that you have a tattoo.

You won't believe how many guys I have met who have gotten a tattoo just to increase their chances of meeting women. It does increase their sex appeal but to get a tattoo to lure in women is just immature IMO.

• who cares get one for yourself not for impressing some girl you don't even know I think you know the answer and the answer is YES and NO

• They do. Not ever girl, but some like them and you are never going to be attractive to every girl anyway. Essentially it has a polarising effect, making some girls like you more and others like you less, which is a good thing on the whole. Don't expect a massive effect though.

• Yeah getting girls to be attracted to me was not the reason for getting my tattoo. But since I got it girls who didn't talk to me started contacting me so I was curious

• Maybe if she was a huge chargers fan?

• I can't get tattoos because I'm keloid. Win for me!