Why are the Jordan 11's so very damn popular? why are they the most popuar Jordan shoes? because people have.

literally instigated violence, started fights over these shoes whenever they get released, and one incident I read and know about there was a fatal shooting in Houston, Texas over the Bred 11's, when a man was robbed of his newly purchased Bred 11's.

Anyway, those who are familiar with Jordan shoes, are aware of the 11's, apparently those are the most popular Jordan shoes because they get the most fakes, counterfeits produced online.

Updates:
here are videos that go to show you how hardcore desperate people are for these shoes: link

link

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Perceived value created by marketing and other people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• amazing marketing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they always get released during the holiday season, around Christmas, so of course everyone will want whatever new jordans are coming out as a Christmas present.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have no idea bro!

0|1
    0|0
  • probably because of the chicago bulls record they went that year and Jordan wore those shoes at the time

0|0
    0|0
  • in Ireland i qued at 5 am the some guy showed up at 6 and then the stored opened at 9 ... no1 knew the irish footlocker was getting them so i got lucky... still 20th December 4 hours out in the cold wasn't pleasant

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know to me they're just worthless shoes :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do people buy Apple stuff? Why do people use Windows? Why do 14yr old girls like Bieber or 1D?

It's pretty much all marketing and the "standard"

0|1
    0|0