How can I subtly find out if he just wants me for my body?

ok, we play 20 questions a lot, and he’s asked some racy questions. I have a purity ring and he knows it, he’s asked me before when I'm going to get rid of my purity ring, I said “when I get married, you’re a little horny aren't you?’ lol, I like to tease him. But he constantly asks questions like “if we were cuddling how would you be laying?” and “can I see you in your underwear” to which I replied “ not anytime soon” I really like him, and he’s very sincere and asks deeper questions too, these just have me worried. I’ve been with a guy that just wanted my body and I'm not going back, he didn’t respect me….

well I've made it pretty clear that I'm not having sex with him, until I'm married, if I'm married to him then he'll get it. how can I make sure he

ll respect me as a person?

Most Helpful Guy

• "he’s asked some racy questions"

"he’s asked me before when I'm going to get rid of my purity ring"

"he contantly asks questions like “if we were cuddling how would you be laying?” and “can I see you in your underwear” "

Yeah, he wants you for your body. The constant thought of sex is on his mind, hence his constant asking of racy/raunchy questions. Why would he ask you about seeing you in your underwear if he wasn't already picturing it? It doesn't sound like he is really respecting your purity ring, and he probably figures you will "give it up" before marriage.

Sorry, but from those lines I've quoted, I think he wants your body. The only way you will know for sure is if these questions continue to be a presence. :(

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's just a horny teenage guy. those aren't exactly rare. sex is on a guy's mind a lot especially at that age. if he's sharing his thoughts with you, well you can expect sex is going to come up sometimes. you said he talks with you about other topics too. I guess it just depends on the ratio and what you are comfortable with. if the questions are turning into pressure to do things you don't want to do, let him know in no uncertain terms that you do not want to continue this type of talk. if he's only interested in you for sex, he will leave when its clear he isn't getting it.

• It doesn't sound like subtlety will work on him, does it? See what he tries if you go someplace with him and are off by yourselves. If he's all over you, which looks like the case, you won't have to wonder any more!

What Girls Said 0