Guys what's your opinion?

I want to dye my hair like arianna grande or rihanna a reddish color what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would work well for you.

What Guys Said 9

• Dyed red never seems to look right, and roots show the next day. Red highlights are OK, but I would advise against dyeing red to any greater extent.

• Hair color is like women's fashion. Unless its really weird (i.e. emo fashion or blue hair), your average man typically won't care or even notice that much. Hair color takes a back seat to things like fitness, charm, and approachability. Its more of a tie-breaker between girls who are more-or-less equally desirable.

• I say gor for it, its good to try something new. Your hair is going to grow back to its natural style later in the future, and during that time you can think of a new style by then.

• The reddish color sounds awesome but just try to find the right balance so that it's not *too* red.

• you look cute now don't change it

• If the photo is actually you, I think it would look good.

• Ariana Grande's hair doesn't look like that in real life...she wears a wig on the show...

I advise keeping the color you have ...its natural and really nice.

• Whatever would make you feel good and keep flashing that beautiful smile, I say go for it :)

What Girls Said 0