Girls thoughts on men wearing necklace?

I wear a brand of necklace designed for baseball players called Phiten, and I was wondering if girls thought they are gay? I played baseball growing up and wore them all the time and I still do. Obviously not during formal occasions but if I'm at the gym or at lecture or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I googled it and it doesn't look gay at all, it's a sports necklace.. and even if it wasn't wearing a necklace does not make someone look gay anyway in my opinion.

I think it can look really nice, like one of those beads necklaces surfer types wear those are cute too.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, not gay at all. My boyfriend wears a necklace on occasion, it's a mood yingyang necklace on string. Just a small thing, but it's something that he likes and I don't mind. And I know a few other guys who wear necklaces. My best guy friend wore a giant cross for the longest time just because his girlfriend at the time got it for him, and he liked it. Not gay at all.

• I don't find jewelry on men gay

• Damon Albarn sort of broke my prejudice against necklaces

What Guys Said 0