Can't seem to find sexy lingerie as an extra small...?

It seems EXTREMELY hard to find sexy lingerie from reputable sites in smaller sizes, extra small to be exact. Lingerie is supposed to be tight and form fitting, but size small just doesn't fit me like it should. Can anyone give me advice or name some reputable sites with lingerie available in XS? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can order a small, and then get in tailored to fit you better.

What Guys Said 2

• You probably don't want advice on this from a guy lol but I did a quick search and found this website lulalu.com they specialize in petite lingerie.

• I can relate To some degree. I have been looking for AA cup bras and most seem styled for 12 year olds rather than adults.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same. My advice would be to try some Asian lingerie websites. Asians tend o have smaller framed figures. It might not be reputable but it can be cheaper.

• Victoria Secret carries small sizes. Some girly clothing stores do too! Like Body Central and Charlotte Russe. These stores have online site where you can shop at too or go to a mall or a store where they sell what you are looking for.