What colors of lipsticks are hotter in brown skins?

what colors of lipsticks are hotter in brown skins? ... girls

I've a brown skin & I'm thin really thin a lot of my friends says I'm so thin but cute they always saying that but I'm taller not that tall with a brown short hair & they said that if I was little fat I would be cutter then now so is it an ugly thing if you're so thin do guys see that attractive ...? and also everything in me is small lol my face & my hands even my legs almost everything guys & girls what do you think of that by the way I'm 18

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm well I'm not sure exactly how dark you are but in general I think this works well for darker skinned girls... link

like a sort of caramel tone that will add warmth..

For something more dramatic, I like berry shades like this... link

I can't pull off these shades, wish I could!

What Guys Said 3

• Being thin doesn't make you ugly, they're just saying that cause they're jealous. I like thin girls, but that could just be because I'm skinny too

• PINK LIPSTICKS HOT on brown skin.

• purple...pink...red...

What Girls Said 2

• I'm brown skinned and petite too. I use red lipstick(Dior Rouge Lipstick), pick the one in pink tone. But beware of red lipstick, it means you have to tone down everything else(easy on the eye make up), just use bronzer instead of blush. But this look can go from casual to a night out or a date. Hope this helps.

• A tone that is a tad lighter than the skin tone of their own.