What do you think about sharpie eyebrows?

What do you think about sharpie eyebrows? GROSS

Most Helpful Girl

• Badly drawn on eyebrows look awfull. Espcially when they are done really defined and thick. Some eyebrows that are accentuated with make up look amazing. And I have a pencil which matches my eyebrows very well and I use it sparingly!

This to me looks good. link

This looks bad... link

In UK we call the bad ones a 'Scouse Brow' because it is very popular in Liverpool. Liverpudlians get called Scousers.

What Girls Said 26

• I think that everyone has their own insecurities, their own ways of dealing with their insecurities, and I would be a judgmental asshole to sit here and childishly proclaim that "sharpie eyebrows are gross".

• omg yehh so yuck!

• What is her face a coloring book or something? Keep the sharpies in the marker drawer, not the makeup drawer ladies.

• I think most girls start adjusting their eyebrows when they're going through their teens and hence may go overboard due to insecurities or trying to fit in. Once you start plucking they tend not to grow back after a while. So I wouldn't pass judgement seen as there's nothing a girl can do about it as an adult. I appreciate that I'm lucky my eyebrows survived puberty though.

• Wouldn't pass judgement? Do you realize how ridiculously pathetic that is?

• Apparently not...enlighten me

• I personally don't like them..I don't think I'll ever need them though...according to my profile pic...I could lend some of mine to anyone that needs them though

• From my POV, they're inelegant, unnatural and lacking good taste. They stand out, but in a bad way-they draw the attention from any of your beautiful features to something..less beautiful. I don't think they look good on anyone.

• Honestly.. they make me want to laugh.
    www.theluxuryspot.com/please-consider-your-brows/

• your either kidding or a cartoon lol

• Thats a fashion crime

• I don't like it either. Nice drawn eyebrows! Said no one ever!

• I think, don't do it ever & it looks horrible. lol Indeed gross!

• tacky!

• It just looks weird and unnatural.

• Awful.

• I really dislike it. I don't understand why a woman would do it in the first place.

• I didn't even realize that was a thing! They aren't exactly attractive that's for sure

• they're really terrible

• Foul!

• I hate them...just looks so fake. I'm more into natural beauty.

• ! Scarwee, ahhahaha!

• Never seen it in real life. Kind of like only in the movies. LOL Sharpie brows

• I am with you GROSS!

• um no. I don't think they're the greatest thing

• i agree drawing them on entirely looks bad. but what do you think about filled in eyebrows? for example, mine are patchy and I just fill in the spots where they are thin (not with a sharpie lol). the end result is like megan fox's eyebrows.

• I heard Meagan Good does that and I just burst out into laughter when I saw the photo. I hate drawn on eyebrows.

• What are you talking about?

What Guys Said 7

• lol no that's dumb, it usued to be a big thing I think in the 80's or 90's. I think that you should just have eyebrows. if you want to make them sexier go ahead, if you make a mistake and remove too much, so be it, let it grow in

• Reminds me of my sharpie beard

• my freind did those once. so i gave her a green sharpie to do them. it was funny when she didn't notice.

• Had a look on google and... don't like. It looks artificial and exaggerated.

• Seems cheap.

• they look fu*king weird

• Not very pretty

link