Should I be afraid to wear makeup?

I look good with makeup, without it I have a baby face. however I only wear makeup when I go out to like the club or movies. A lot of girls wear makeup up everyday they have their "everyday look". I want my everyday look lol, however I feel insecure when I attempt, I am really good at makeup!

The reason I don't wear makeup everyday is because I don't want to fool anybody, and if I meet a guy I want him to know what he's getting himself into.

This seems really dumb to me but as I said I feel insecure when I wear makeup to places such as school or work *not the club or going out

Most Helpful Guy

• I really admire you for not wearing it all the time. It's sweet that you, "Want to show a guy what he is getting into"

You have a sweet and genuine heart. That is awesome in a woman :) But a man should fall in love with you for your heart, your soul, and your personality. A face doesn't hurt, but wanting to be honest about it is very admirable in my opinion.

When you meet the man who will fall in love with you, he is going to love your face without any makeup.

What Guys Said 4

• A healthy young attractive face doesn't need to be painted over. Women invented makeup specifically to imitate what you have.

• Honestly, most men don't notice makeup unless its something really obvious like red lipstick; a lot of us are colorblind, so its actually impossible for many of us to tell the difference. If you like how you look with it, then go ahead and wear it.

• Yeah, don't wear makeup if you don't have to. Those who need makeup are usually gross underneath.

• Well I hate the look of make up, it really makes girls look like they have something to hide. Surely girls want a guy to be attracted to THEM and not some powder made in a factory?

What Girls Said 3

• Okay, I love, love, love @thetundrawolf's answer.

But if you want to feel secure with an everyday look, than maybe you should use a bb cream. That will cover up you "imperfections", and you could use a soft brown color on your eyes, and some brown eyeliner on your tow row of eyelash (at the roots to make your eye lashes look thicker at the bottom). And some lengthening mascara. Thats what i wear everyday because it makes me look presentable, but still casual.

• Thank you <3! great tips

• I think you should do what makes you feel the most comfortable.

• Do what you feel most confidant doing.