Favorite athletic/workout gear?

Question says it, what is your favorite workout gear or brand? Mine is under armour, I love it for athletic clothing. So comfortable wicks sweat and they have the best cold weather and hot weather clothing for running and working out. Running shoes I like Asics a lot and Nike. Nike comes in a close second, love nike fit for running. I own most major brands though, adidas, Reebok, Russel but my under armour I like the best, what about you?

• Under Armour
  • Nike
  • Adidas
  • Reebok
  • Other Brand

Most Helpful Girl

• Adidas for gear, Saucony for running shoes

I do own lots of other things from different brands but they're my favourite brands.

• Most of my shorts are adidas, have some shirts too. I actually have more adidas then anything fir clothing, but prefer under armour, just have to pay the price for UA

What Girls Said 6

• love nike and adidas but iv got a lot of adidas so ill go with that=]

• Nike running shoes so far I'm not all that happy with but they have so many kinds it just may be the one I bought I don't like. Asic running shoes though I tend to always like. Nike clothing is nice and happy with it, have the most of adidas but Under Armour is my favorite and most comfortable plus the Best clothing for cold weather running!

• thats awesome:) iv never heard of under armour tbh

• i'm a big nike fan. mostly their shoes and shorts.

top wise.. I vary with all different brands. sometimes I just use old shirts, so no brand.

Lulu lemon is great too. even their men's clothes are super nice.

• never even tried lululemon, thought they only made female things XD

• the majority is female.. but if you have one around you, try out the men's stuff. a lot of the guys I know love their stuff!

• I just always thought of it as a female brand, can't get around that! haha

• Rebok is my fav.

• For workout clothes, Lululemon

For running shoes, it's a tie between Asics, Saucony and New Balance.

For gym shoes, Nikes.

• I love Asics, but currently have Nike for running, thought I'd try them out. NB I didn't like much and never tried Saucony.

• I'm old school. I like Adidas and Nike plus under armor is away too pricey. I run a lot so for shoes Asics or brooks. I wear supra skate shoes to lift in and I walk and cross train in nike.

• I love my Nike.

What Guys Said 6

• Nike for shoes. Other than that I cut up T-shirts to make them workout shirts. They are sexier and cheaper than any brand shirt.

• Have Nike now. They are okay to me, nothing special. But, they have a huge selection of shoes.

• I like russell , Nike and reebok.

Personally I prefer them all but I wear russell more.

• i have a pair of saucony running shoes that I use for everything. I should get a separate pair just for working out they are great shoes, feet never get sore. doesn't matter what I wear, tshirt shorts, brand doesn't matter.

• May have to try Saucony shoes. I've just been going around trying different running shoes but never had Saucony.

• theyre pretty good, I'm sure there's different brands that are just as good. pretty sure I got them because theyre comfortable plus they fit good on my wide feet

• In general UA.

• Under armor than nike for shorts and shirts

• Under Armour