Your Opinions Please on this Shoe.

I got them as a present from my friend. I'm not used to wearing heels. What do you think I can wear these with? I guess a dress, that's all I can think of. Please give me your honest opinion about them. Cute or not cute? Thanks for ideas.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Mary Janes. I tend to go for shoes with a higher heel but those are cute. They'll look great with a dress or a pencil skirt.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah really cute. I kinda wish my Girlfriend wore some more shoes like that. They will probably make your lugs look fantastic too. especially in a nice gray or black skirt/dress. Your friend has a good eye.

• Nice looking shoes. I too imagine they will look best with a dress, or some type of dressy pantsuit outfit.

• theyre alright

• theyre cute, yeah, id just wear a dress with it, depending on the dress style too

• Nice, they would probably look good with an LBD.

• I think they're cute. I see a few girls wearing them

What Girls Said 14

• Oh yes!Those are very nice,what CAN'T you wear them with?I'd hold off on a dress and opt for a nice black flippy kind of skirt,a little above the knee and maybe some really sheer off black hose.They'd also be great in the fall with some black tights and a longer skirt.If you're fairly new to heels,these would make a great pair to start out in.They're very comfortable,have a slightly lower but thicker heel and a strap so they should be very sturdy and stable.Go for it!

• I have a pair almost like that. Those really are cute! For heels, I actually found them pretty comfortable. Seeing as you said that you aren't wearing heels, I don't think you should have too difficult of a time with those, seeing as the heel is a bit wider than most and slightly shorter. It's a pretty stable shoe, is what I am trying to say. As for what to wear with them, you can never go wrong with a dress. Those shoes are also actually very versatile, and so you can even pair them with jeans or a short skirt. When paired with jeans, it makes the outfit a bit dressier.

• I love Mary Janes! These are great with a skirt or a dress. You might be able to pull them off with shorts but not as easily. These are cute

• Great shoes! I heart mary janes. I think they'd look great with just about anything - jeans, dress pants, skirts that are above the knee to calf-length.

• I really want to see these shoes, but the link won't work for me. It keeps taking me to a flat rate shipping page.

• Cute, but conservative.

They'd look cute with jeans too, not just a dress.

• However you feel about them is all that matters. No need to ask a Q&A site.

• What would you rather she ask, whether or not how to do a bj? your answer is absurd. of course she can ask

• Ok. let's not fight about a simple question. I just asked for an opinion. if you do not have a good answer (like a helpful one that answers the question then don't answer a question if you don't want to-this goes for everyone) and I know I can try them on, obviously I'm not stupid, but I just asked if they were cute or not. this site is open to questions about what the categories imply. if you do not feel comfortable or can provide a useful answer, moderators can delete an answer. reasonable que

• Reasonable questions are approved by this site. many people ask about their style or for opinions sometimes on outfits, please feel free to browse the close to 5000 questions in the style question to confirm that users are indeed allowed to ask these types of questions. if you would also like to learn about the site better, I suggest reading other questions posted and rules of the site.

• I prefer pointy and a bit of a higher heel, but I appreciate a good looking shoe, and I like it!

• They're not really my style but I think theyre pretty cute overall. I would say only wear dresses with them because jeans typically look better with a more flashy shoe and a thinner heel. Just my opinion though.

• Those are adorable! Definitely with a dress about calf length depending on how tall you are...

• Those are cute! They would look really nice with a cute dress or a skirt.

• Those would go perfect with a sun dress or dress of any kind. :)

• uhhh those are hideous. sorry they are

I wouldn't be caught dead in those.

and I wouldn't consider that a heel either...

• They are school shoes with heels. Not bad but not good.

Wear something that you like and looks good on you.