What do you think of the "rules of fashion"? Rihanna:"I worry about the pain later"

She says she doesnot care about what the people think. Do you think she is right?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I worry about the pain later" - says the woman who doesn't care about the message she sends to the young girls idolizing her. Her music is absolute crap and lacks creativity and only promotes sex and partying and hedonism.

Maybe for her worrying about the pain later makes sense, since she is a celebrity. She has an image to save. Wearing sneakers instead of high heels might get you bashed.

But for regular people like us, that sentence is absolute BS. How could you still look beautiful and elegant if your toes are bleeding and you're in pain? I've seen girls walking in sky-high heels, but they're swaying awkwardly and it's clear to observers that they are in pain. Not pretty.

What Guys Said 2

• Wear what flatters you, makes you feel good and is comfortable. I have been with someone befoer that was the type to follow the fashion trends, colors etc. It was like each season they were changing their style to keep up with the so called fashion world as I call it. It was to much for me to handle because sha had to keep buying new clothes each season. So like I said bbefore where what flatters you, makes you feel good and is comfotable.

• There is only one rule: WEAR WHAT YOU WANT!

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm not comfortable or to me it doesn't look right or flatter me then I'm not gonna wear it. I think Rihanna has a good style team.

• I say no one should care what others think up to a point. For example we should worry about hygiene and looking appropriate. Fashion first and pain later….no. There are comferable clothes out there that are flattering and won't make you grumpy because your feet hurt….. Also fashion is always changing…. people should get nice basic or neutral clothes that they can mix and match with accessories and shoes which is a lot cheaper than changing every piece of clothing you own because of some self absorbed hollywood critics.

• I don't think that's what she meant by that

• think that is stupid, to me fashion is feeling beautiful, looking neat & being comfortable. I don't know what on earth some people on fashion TV wear. I don't follow fashion trends & why would you make yourself wear something that causes you to have pain. that's stupid