How and what color should I dye my hair?

I have caramel and auburn highlights all over the top layers of my hair they've grown out maybe 2 inches. I either want to dye it back to my natural color (dark brown-black) or dye it a warm dark red brown. Should I Demi permanent dye it until my roots (natural hair) grows out past my chin or should I just permanently dye it? Any other color suggestions? I heard I might have to bleach it because my hair is different colors, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't dye it, shave it all off. I did that and then went to the airport and chanted Hari Krishna while asking for donations. I got punched in the face twice, but I made $250 bucks in an hour and a half! People will give you money just to get rid of you!

What Guys Said 4

• I think natural is best. Natural just looks good. I would NOT bleach your hair. It would be way too light for your complexion. You have a tan skin tone so it wouldn't look good bleached (sorry the only "bleach" I know is bleach blonde so that's what I think of when I read "bleaching hair").

• Noooo haha. If I dye it I might have to get it bleached then dyed so the color isn't splotchy.

• Uhh so what color does it end up if you get it "bleached"?

• It would turn yellowish but they'd dye it straight away so a few hours later I'd have my hair red brown or whatever color I choose to dye it lol. It's like... Having walls with different colors. You might paint them white first or put a primer down so the color is more uniform.

• International orange, like the color of life jackets. Royal blue stripes tie died in. ;)

• I looked at your profile pictures. Honestly keep it natural, you are very sexy just the way you were born.

• Hahahaha thanks. But my highlights are growing out and my roots are showing and having dark brown/black roots with reddish brown hair below them looks bad.

• No, no, no... You are sexy just the way you are. As matter of fact you give me a chubby...

• If you're not dyeing it pink or blue you should leave it the way it is.

What Girls Said 1

• just do not bleach your hair, it's terrible. I think you should get it back to it's natural color:)

• The bleaching would be used to make the dye they'd put on dye my hair evenly. I don't want to be bleach blonde if that's what you mean.