What body type would you consider this?

would you date someone with knees like these?

What do you think of them?

link

• Ugly knees I wouldn't date her
  • I don't care about the knees. I would date
funny how some of you say "like you would check out a knee to determine if you'd date someone" in a sarcastic way, but when I asked a question about feet, you all do determine if you'd date someone based on feet. Ironic? feet are mostly covered, knees are exposed. What's the difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really check out girls knees. That seems kind of odd to me, but I do remember one of my exs used to always compliment (to me not the girl) how a girl has nice knees, or she will show her disgust if she doesn't like the girls knees. I never understood this whole thing about finding knees attractive or unattractive. Knees are knees to me. So, yes, I would date this girl based on her physical appearance and yes, even her knees.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't or haven't ever really checked on women like we check horses before a purchase lol. I've seen such stuff and more. What matter's is the woman and our compatibility & chemistry for the dating, once these are in place everything in and on her is hot :D

• Probably most likely a slim body type. I would date someone for who they are and attraction level, I don't think I would ever reject a woman based on her knees...that sounds weird.

• I don't really check out a girls knees lol XP

• I don't pay attention to knees. But those look just fine.

• normal, and yes id date her if she asks me out, I don't know what your freaking about your knees for, they look sexy to me

• lmao! how is the knee a turn off? of course not.

not only does it not matter but what if she was in a car accident, was born deformed, etc

• Yes, I would date her. Her knees look fine to me.

• Wow why not lol

What Girls Said 4

• What's wrong with her knees? Lol Looks normal to me, I don't see why any guy wouldn't date her just because of that. As for her body type, it's kind of hard to tell in that outfit and picture style. However, I would say maybe hourglass? Her waist is smaller than her hips and bust area (or so it seems). But like I said, it's kind of difficult to tell from that photo.

• I don't see anything wrong with the girl's knees. As for the body type, it's kind of hard to tell based on the picture you posted.

• I'd say a slender hourglass and yup the first thing I think about when deciding if I want to date someone or not is how their knees look

• foot fetish is the #1 type of fetish there is so of course a lot of people will think about that. Knee fetish is not so common

• Because so many people put knees at the top of the list of things that are dealbreakers?