Couple matching outfits cute or too much?

How do you feel about wearing them? Or how do you feel about seeing couples in them?

It can be matching outfits or one of those couple tshirts. :P

Thanks guys! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some of it can be interesting, but it's you and your SO's decision who cares what others think as long as two like the outfits and are having fun.

Also, there's going to be people who like it, and people who don't like it. Go with what you two like.

What Guys Said 5

• There is zero way I'm dressing up in a matching outfit.

• I'm sure some people will find it cute and others who think it's cheesy. I personally would think it's cute.

• I wouldn't do it, and I think it's very weird.

• Weird...

• Not sure if serious...

What Girls Said 8

• Umm whatever floats you boat. Personally, I wouldn't do that because it seems cheesy and corny.

• It's cute if they do it on accident or on occasion or a party or something, but if they do it all the time it's just...*giggles* silly. Makes it seem like they're overly concerned with their physical appearance.

• link

link

link

- Something like this is cute.

• I think it's cheesy.

• Tacky and corny as af

My boyfriend is free to wear whatever the fuck he wants and I am as well

• Way too much..

• I always think its adorable! :)

If they get separated in a crowd..you can say the person who is wearing what I am wearing, haha

• Too much, I would never ask that of my guy and he'd tell me to get bent if I did ever ask, lol. Corny as heck, no way!