Girls do you like muscles?

I am referring only considering looks. Because for most people character or personality or behavior are more important than the physical aspect.

And when I say "muscles" I mean fit, not the bodybuilder type. Someone like Ryan Reynolds or a young Brad Pitt.

Maybe this question has already been asked, but i

m new here and didn't see it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Muscles are good - it depends on the guy. If he is tanned I think he looks better thin. If his skin is light he will look better with a little bit of muscle.

• I like the gluteous maximus. :D I know that is not the answer you were looking for... but a butt is muscle... I like those muscles. lol

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :P

• definitely. Ideal body type is Jason Statham. And please have the V thing "iliac furrow"...those are panty dropping muscles.

• Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I have no preference really.

As long as you're not anorexic skinny or extremely obese, I wouldn't mind.

I am sure if you're body was a young brad pitt, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

• Yeah, I do. But definitely not super bulky muscles.

• Ryan Reynolds already has too much "in your face" abs. It's hot, no doubt about it. But honestly, it's too intimidating. Muscles are attractive, but only when they provide a little definition. Looking like you spend all your time in the gym is not very good either. By the way, you guessed it, this question has been asked a million times already. But it's okay.

• Ohhhhh yeah.

• Yes, I like muscles. They turn me on.

• I do like muscles, although if they're too big it's just a huge turn off. Ryan Reynolds & Brad Pitt are nice looking :)

• Yes I do

• Honestly, I don't care for muscles. I find body builders gross. The guys I'm attracted to are usually chubby.

• Definitely I love a man with muscle...I have muscle myself so that's almost like a prerequisite for me

• Yes. :)

• Yeah

• Yeah. But not too much

• Yes!

• no. nor fat.

• Yes, definitely.

• Yes..with an abs:)

• Yes but not overly big. My boyfriend is 6 feet tall and 220 lbs. of muslce and any bigger would be nasty.

• Not big bulky ones.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls will definitely like a guy who is muscular and toned. Big and bulky isn't a huge turn on for most women, but they like a guy who is toned and muscular. I've studied a lot about this subject and have actually written a book about it on Amazon called "The Art of the Alpha Male", about how dating and relationships. It may be of value to you. Hope this helps :)

• Yes they like muscles

• Some guys who workout solely to gain more female attention and can't think anything beyond that... SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM!

• Well this is bullshit. People work out for different reasons.

• a guy told me not too long ago, that guys that workout for the ladies solely are typically arrogant pricks.