Girls is long hair a turn on or off?

its an easy one...

do you like a guy with long hair?

or do you prefer guys with short hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• AHHH A guy with long hair pulled back and a muscular physique is HOT.

Overall, yes I do. If they keep it clean (no dreads please) and combed it is totally sexy.

Well, that is my opinion and I'm a female with short hair (pixie cut) but I can't stand long hair on myself. If I guy can handle all the trouble he's good in my book. ^^

What Girls Said 46

• Long hair is a turn off for me! Cut it and I promise it will look much better! The long hair style didn't work in the history books so it shouldn't work now. If the look is honestly what you want, keep it... Hope this is helpful! :)

• long hair in a ponytail on a guy is the biggest turn on for me

• There's no way in hell I would date a guy with hair past his shoulders unless he was of African ancestry and it had that unique, pretty texture or if he was Italian or Greek and his hair curled like those guys in the Calvin Klein commercials.

I think long hair looks silly on your average guy. If he looks like a girl from behind, then that's a problem.

• I like both, although I think only certain guys can really pull off long hair. Which then, I think it's totally fine.

• I prefer guys with short hair.

• I prefer short hair without a doubt.

• I prefer short hair.
    But i don't mind long hair as long as he takes care of it and it doesn't look dry and in bad condition lol

• I like it, as long as he takes care of his hair.

• I like to see guys with short hair in the back with bangs just like the guy in my profile pic, I think that's an awesome hairstyle on a guy. And yes, as long as he takes care of it, long hair on a guy is nice too :)

• I prefer guys with short hair i dont know what you mean by long but for me hair over the shoulders or even a little above the shoulders is a big turn of.

• Depends on his vibe. Long hair can be pulled off by some, but is hard to be successful with.

• Hmmm when it came to this sort of stuff I am always the odd one out.

I actually don't have a problem with it as long as his hair isn't shoulder length. Is it a turn on for me? Not necessarily. I'm neutral.

I think shaggy skater hair is kinda hot, but If I had to choose I's say I have a preference for shorter sophisticated hair.

• It depends, very short hair you can't run your hands through, very long hair kinda only suits surfers and stuff like that. Short hair that you can run your hands through is the most loved I think :) oh and don't put too much product in, not attractive

• It's an it only looks good on some people thing

• Long hair if he is a metal head. Short is good for everyone else. For some reason I see extremely hot full shaved heads xD

• I'm really not into it. My preference is bald guys :P

• i like semi-long and 襟足

• I prefer guys with long hair (the longer the better)XD especially if it is silky. But totally depends if he can really pull off the look maintaining his masculinity.

• It doesn't really matter as long as it suits his style and face.

• how long?/

• Yes it is.

I prefer masculine guys.

Usually guys with long hair aren't masculine.

• Don't ask that! Do what makes YOU happy with yourself, the correct girl who likes you for you will be attracted to it. You feel me bro

• Turn off! Definitely.

• I like both, but I prefer long flippy hair cause its kinda cute and sexy :3

• I love the short messy hairstyle on guys :)

• no hair

• with hair not so long but not so short =p

• I prefer short. But some guys can pull off the long hair ook.

• Yes for me it's a turnoff

• It can be a turn on and off. Depends what you look like :)

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 1

• short hair sucks