What are some red flags to look for?

you guys, in general, comment how I stress over my new guy way too much. I realized today I was stressing over how it seems to take him forever to answer my texts when I ask if he wants to hang out. Sometimes I know its because he's busy but other times I don't know why. I began wondering if its because I'm his last resort for plans...but I mean I'm not sure who else he'd be hanging out with. Since his close friends are my close friends, as far as I know.

anyway...so instead of asking if I should stress, ill ask something else. What are some red flags if I see I should stress over? is it what I stated above? it is if he never wants to hang out? or never answers? or w/e

Most Helpful Girl

• Red flags: Never wants to take you out, cancels plans at the last minute alot, stands you up on a date, barely calls you or not at all, always making excuses to why he cannot see you, doesn't call you back after you called or left a message, you don't hear from him in a long time, not reliable, inconsiderate of your feelings, and just not eager to get to know you like he soesnt ask your questions about yourself or he only talks about himself.

Theses Red flags means he is just not that into you. No matter how busy a guy is, he can make time for you if he really wanted to. There are 24 hours in the day so there is no excuse for that. He could call you on the way to or from his car, before he goes to bed at night, and so on. But thing is he does not want to. Don't take it personal though. We all have been there. You just make sure that you do not let him know that it bothers you. Its obvious he is not that interested and now you should move on.

• But he doesn't do any of the things you listed as red flags so why in your opinion should I move on?

• Sorry I meant you thought right he is not that interested in me. I mean like I said we still hang out often and talk often and he does call me back and he does ask questions or listen when I talk about myself...so I hope that's good

• Yeah that's good but just see where it goes. I mean he can't do everything right but you know when someone is interestd in you or not. You feel it and its good to not ignore and move on or just be there friends and not expect anything more

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't worry about it. There could be a lot of things going on...from him not wanting to text...to him being preoccupied with something...to him trying to make you think he has a life outside of you...etc...

I'd worry if he never wants to hang out...that's about all I'd worry about.

• Yeah, try to be less occupied with him and have a bit of a care free attitude if you can

What Girls Said 2

• only you can know when something is wrong go with your gut on it, and you'll be fine and Communicate with him ask him what's up with it

• Red Flags = anything that gives you doubt.

If I doubt something...i move on