What body type do you find really attractive?

What body type do you find really attractive? Please post link

1|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I like the hourglasss #1 and Pearshape #2. I like those bodies at different thickness levels. I've also really become attracted to fitter girl or girls that follow a healthy lifestyle with good eating and exercise habits

I am not too narrow in what I like though and this is what In really like right now link link link to this link link

0|1
    0|0
  • link

link

I'm crap with finding pictures but basically.. thick thighs, hips ass etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer any one "type" of figure over another. Everybody's bodies are built a little bit differently anyways. As long as you take care of yourself health-wise and make an effort to look attractive, that makes you look pretty damn hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls on the thicker site. Like so htt p://s852. photobucket. com/user/monkeygirl251/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps24fb0e3a. jpg. html? sort=3&o=1

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    1|0
  • I --- LIKE --- BIG --- BUTTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!

0|0
    0|0
  • My ear friend average body but without spectacles.A girl with them is turn off for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • strong athletic girls... can't post a link :(

0|0
    0|0
  • This body drive me all kinds of crazy!

link

0|1
    0|0
    • Interestingly enough, I'm from Cleveland. It sounds like she just recently broke up with her boyfriend, Greg Little

• Let's hope a sex tape surfaces!

• This for example link

0|0
    0|0
  • i love everything here link or link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Meh, I'm not all that hung up on body types. I think that's really silly and it reveals an immature mind. Being overly focused on one type of attractive body type can ultimately cause you to overlook other awesome guys who just simply don't possess that body.

Generally, I like tall guys with some sort of muscle even if it's a chubby, teddy bear look *muscle makes me feel safe and it's just sexy*, but I don't dismiss guys who aren't like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

just totally yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into big muscled guys. I like muscles but not too big. As long as he is fit and healthy then that's fine with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • link

Swimmer build. Them V-lines = ehmegerd gorgeous!

My boyfriend looks like that - except he's as white as paper lmao.

But yeah. It's kind of perfect ^-^

1|0
    1|0