Do guys like smokey eyeliner?

makeup like this

link

link

link

if so what do you like about it, if not what don't you like about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, of all possible makeup variations and styles I prefer smoky eye makeup. So yes, I like it in almost all cases, however choose proper colour and shape according to your face features for best effect. And I don't agree that most guys like girls without makeup, because many of them are not aware you are wearing it and think it's your natural look.

• Thank You! that's so true, most guys don't even know what most makeup items are called, let alone if you're wearing any. You sir are a smart man.

What Guys Said 4

• To pull that look off, depends on the person, their style, complexion, face structure, and overall look; some girls may look good with it, it just depends on the individual.

What I like about the look it makes you look glam, it makes the sclera (the white of the eye) stand out, accentuating the eyes, gives off a bit of mystery.

What I wouldn't like about it, is that some would mistake you for a Raccoon.

• I like it on girls with black hair, an unatural hair color(pink, blue, purple), and some blondes. If it's done right it's very attractive, if it's done wrong she looks like she's tired, or just crazy. It can look good, but you have to be pretty, have one of the hair colors listed above, and do it like the third or first link. The second girl did not look attractive with the smokey eye.

• It can look incredibly sexy if done correctly. Try not to overdo it.

• Most guys don't like any eyeliner.

• why

• Most guys do not like makeup at all, or at least prefer very minimal makeup.

What Girls Said 4

• My fiance always says he likes my eyes without all the makeup. When I ask him about makeup related things he doesn't ever really have an answer partially because he doesn't care, and partially because he honestly doesn't know anything about it. From what I've heard/read many men like a more natural look in general, but again most don't really know what that is. Generally speaking of course, I couldn't assume this is true for all men.

• they look good but I prefer my eyes makeup free. Sometimes I use eyeliners

• i like to do smokey eyes and have found that both girls and guys like the style.

• It's very heavy but if she looks hot and is dressed up I think it's ok