Would you date someone with feet like these?

link

Are they ugly?

You don't care for them?

They are ok?

Or a turn off?

• I wouldn't date a girl with those feet
  • I would date her
  • I don't care about her feel if I like her.
  • Those are fugly
FEET. Not feel. Sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, do you really think your feet come into play as a factor when a guy is showing interest in dating you? Come on man, you've got to drop this insecurity of yours because it's HIGHLY unrealistic.

• Really? Somehow I have the idea that most guys do care, and I'm self conscious about them because I don't want to disapoint.

• Yeah, YOU'RE self-conscious about them. But when that insecurity gets too big or important to you, you start projecting it onto everyone else. If you were to completely ignore your feet and not mention them to someone, they'd never know to look at them and think you're insecure over them. They're just...feet?

What Guys Said 10

• Women care too much about the look of their body. I'm not saying they shouldn't care. I'm saying that they shouldn't be concerned and conscious about their looks to such an extent.

• Eww, what are those? Werewolf feet?

Now seriously, yes they are not the most beautiful feet, but it's probably the last part of a body that someone would care, if they would care. And usually if you like someone, you begin to also like their imperfections that make them unique. If I would like you, I would definitively date you, and besides completely not bothering me, I could also find your feet cute.

Knowing that you are worried about this, I would tell you that you have ugly feet, to see your sad face, so I could hug you, kiss you and lough of your silliness :)

• He feet look normal to me.

• There's noting wrong with them, no reason why I wouldn't.

• He seem okay for an okay body or an amazing body

• All feet are unattractive but everyone has them so you just ignore them and it doesn't matter

• What's supposed to be the turn off?

I think they're fine, I couldn't care less; heck if I liked the girl I would date her even though she had six toes

• As long as they`re not black, they`re nice.

Black feet are disgusting.

• i like em so much I want to kiss them. can i? ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Feet are NOT that important when it comes down to someone dating you. Girls worry about the most ridiculous things.

• yup lol, there's a girl on here who's seriously considering getting an aereola reduction. like seriously? *smh*

• @catguy

Yeah,I have been on here for a while and a lot of these girls are some of the most insecure and brainwashed people I have ever spoken to on my life. Its really sad.

• Theyre feet, almost everyone has a pair :)

• Do you really think guys care about feet?

• Yeah to be honest they're the grossest looking feet I've ever seen in my life. If I were you id keep your socks on whenever you're around the male gender. They'll humiliate you

• I detect sarcasm here. Well played

• In that case you were both rude, dependingon how you look at it.. he justas well could say he was being darcastic as well. I'm not one to take offence so quickly out of nothing, so I'm not reporting, as they were both rude, but you can go ahead and report it if you are offended.

• Looks like midget feet. So no.