Have you noticed if flats are what women are wearing out more now?

Or have you not noticed any change?

Also girls have you switched from heels to flats recently?

Also does anyone have a flat shoe brand that is really comfy? It is hard to find one that doesn't squash my toes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. There was a time in the past 3 or so years where many women were wearing these type of heels link I think that many of those women saw the impracticability of them and calmed down a bit

What Guys Said 4

• I noticed a lot more girls wearing Boots, especially around this time of year from August through March. I see Flats in the summer, but they have to compete with flip-flops so not as many as boots.

These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do... uh oh ... now I got that song stuck in my head.

• I never really noticed women wearing heels a lot to be honest. I do see girl wear flats a decent amount but I see more girl in flip flops.

• Im a guy that pays attention to footwear and yes, I have noticed the use of flats quite a bit in the past year. More so the flat, riding boot style. Granted, I am not the one with my foot at an incline but I sure do miss seeing more women in heels :((

• Yeah, a lot of girls are wearing flats these days.

What Girls Said 10

• I've always worn them because they are comfy and easy to walk in and they come in so many colours and designs

• I love mine! They're casual-looking, dressier than sneaks but not as uncomfortable as heels. They came back in style a while ago, maybe 10 years or so.

• It's all I have ever worn.

• I mostly see boots around now, because it's still really cold. In summer and spring, I mostly see sneakers, not flats. Flats are quite painful for me anyway, so I don't wear them.

• I wear boh equally, depending on what I do and where I go. I have two pair of boots with high heels and love them. But I also love my flat boots as well as my sneakers.

• I think a lot of girls get nervous about wearing heels. Not only because they don't know how to walk in them but also because a lot of girls are taller these days and don't want to add height. I know in high school whenever people wore heels you could hear them clacking down the hall a mile away, and although I've always loved heels and am pretty short (5'2) I believe it takes some confidence to wear them. I don't like flats though, they give me blisters.

• comfy. :D

• Nope. Its way too cold to wear flats. I hate wearing heels so I'm always wearing flats.

• I usually wear boots in the winter and flip flops or flats in the summer, depends on the outfit. I don't really observe women wearing heels mainly because they are uncomfortable and hard to walk in, especially when drunk.

• they are sure comfy!