Thin girls, how much do you care for men's shoes?

Like if a guy cold approaches you without knowing you, how much does this matter to you?

how about how much it matters what clothes he wears, and his hairstyle, also the accessories he is wearing.

I know there are more important things that matter, but I want to know how much these things matter to you?

also how much race matters?

Most Helpful Girl

• So only opinions of thin girls matter to you, huh? What, non-thin girls aren't even human to you? Their opinions aren't worthy listening to?

This question is ridiculous.

Girls are girls, thick or thin. There would be thin girls who cares about men's shoes, there would be those who don't. Same thing with non-thin girls.

But hey, if you're this douche-y, you could be wearing the most expensive, most fashionable shoes you can and girls will be running away from you.

"i'm not vain, if I was vain thin girls would not intimidate me"

this doesn't make sense.

You feel intimidated by thin girls (someone's outer appearance), so that makes you vain. And shallow. If you're not vain or shallow, you wouldn't limit your question to only thin girls. Gah, I can't get over how low I think of you right now. And I know what feeling intimidated is like. I feel intimidated by super-talented men. Now THAT's not vain.

• what happens is I don't have problems getting non thin girls because I feel confident around them, I just have hard time getting thin girls because they intimidate me and that's why I want to focus on that group, that's not vain, vain is someone who thinks highly of himself, if I thought highly of myself thin girls would not intimidate me

• you get intimidated by them because you put them on a pedestal, just for the fact that they're thin. Ok, maybe you're not vain but you're shallow because a person's worth is just skin deep to you. Or body shape-deep.

• i don't think a girl has more value just because she is thin, I know overweight girls that are very smart and have a lot of value, I'm just not attracted to them, but it doesn't mean I won't enjoy their friendship, I don't think I put thin girls in a pedestal so much, is more like I know they have so many more options and sometimes I feel is hard to compete with other guys

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure if I'm a "thin girl"..

Either way. If he is a moron, it doesn't really matter how nice his clothes and stuff are. Also, if you're that worried about your accessories and hair, how many redeeming qualities could you possibly have. Personally I don't like guys who accessorize and try too hard to match. Looking nice is one thing, but basing your confidence off of it is another. So I don't give a shiy if your clothes are matchu and you have a bro hair cut.

But to answer the shallow aspect of your question... It is the face and how you carry yourself. Don't care what *fabulous* accessories you're wearing.

• well I just ask because when I look at a girl, I could like her without all that makeup and accessories and all, but when they do it right, I just want her more, so if it helps girls, I was thinking maybe it can help guys too

• Oh, well that kind of stuff isn't what catches my eye. It might work for some people but not really what I'm into.

• are you the one in the pictures? 'cause if that's you, you are very attractive, what type of guys is your boyfriend? what do you like about him?

• Why are you asking thin girls this? Do you have a problem with women who have an ass? And none of that matters to me. As long as he doesn't smell bad, and is friendly, I will give him a chance. People are much more than what they look like.

• well I don't have problems getting non thin girls because I feel confident around them, I just have hard time getting thin girls because they intimidate me and that's why I want to focus on that group

• Well your vanity is showing through, no wonder why they indimidate you.

• i'm not vain, if I was vain thin girls would not intimidate me, I'm pretty sure you have guys that intimidate you, it just happen that thin girls intimidate me

What Guys Said 1

• Hahah! You just fucked yourself over right in the title :d

• i don't even know how lol

• well I just imagine there are many heavy women on this site so I wanted to ask the pretty ones, I think they would have a more direct opinion since heavy girls are less likely to care for shoes

• No they care just much. You think people lower their standards just because they're less attractive? Heck no!