Girls...is there any way to prevent messing up your makeup when you are having sex?

Just the basic stuff like the eye makeup. Everything ends up getting smeared. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really doubt anyone would mind if your makeup smudges a little, it kind of adds to the kinky side. But if it bothers you, you can buy waterproof, smudgeproof makeup (I have some that I love!). Beware though, some companies advertise that they are both, but really aren't. Only testing will tell you if they are actually waterproof and smudgeproof.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• ahahaha. I never noticed. maybe a little. never thought a bit smudged looked bad.

I think maybe I just know where mine smudges or gets messy and wipe those areas with my fingers every so often anyhow.

honestly though, don't stress this too much. I think bedhead and a little smeared can be quite beautiful in the right context.

• i'm an addict to khol...there's no way for makeup to stay nicely on your face ...euhhh try to use some waterproof makeup they are more ressistant and last longer

• it's not something I worry about. its just going to get smudged lol

• It's hot when eyeliner/mascara is smudged from hot sex.

I like it. But then again, I rarely wear make up when having sex.

Sorry, it's not worth worrying about make up when fucking.

• It does not work for me. For me there is no way to prevent my makeup from messing up. :/

• Try wearing a setting spray after you put on makeup.

• I agree with ZombieBabe, waterproof makeup is great. I typically use waterproof eyeliners and mascara and seal in my other makeup (foundation contour blush and concealer) with setting powder andvor setting spray. After that its usually budge proof for the most part.

• Don't wear as much! Honestly - especially if you're super close to his face, the guy is going to see that's it's makeup and won't be fooled. Moreover, he likely does not care. Just wear less makeup.