Do you feel comfortable wearing revealing clothes around family members?

I won't wear really low cut tops around them but that's about it... How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the family members and context. My dads side of the family owns a lot of clubs and stuff, so if I go to them I'll usually be dressed a little risque but its no big deal. If I'm going to a family get together or something I'll be more conservative. I don't care about wearing short skirts/shorts though, its the norm here.

What Guys Said 4

• My family was always casual about such things when we all lived in the same place and we don't have a problem about such things now. Granted, it's not like we saw a lot of each other normally.

• Funny question...I see way-too-young girls at the store I work at with their butt cheeks hanging out of their shorts, shopping with their moms.

• What other revealing types of clothes are there for women?

• No I don't, that's why I go naked.

What Girls Said 21

• For the most part, yes.

Around my Dad no, because he says things to my Mom about it haha.

I respectfully try not to.

No Dad wants to see their daughter dressing sexy.

The first thing they think about is the attention from men they will get.

Men know how other men think...and that scares them to know that their

daughter can be viewed that way.

• Yeah pretty much, u got it spot on with the last sentence! :-P

• You mean around the people who used to wipe my shit and bathe me naked?

No I don't have a problem with it. I'm sure I'm going to have to wipe my parents shit and piss when they're older. So I'm not shy about family members wearing clothes, or wearing revealing clothes around them.

• well I'm fine with wearing low cut tops, but I don't even wear ultra revealing clothing anyway.

i guess if I did I wouldn't feel weird bout it. if the confidence is there then I guess its nothing to feel cautious about.

• It doesn't bother me. I don't have enough boobage to really "show" anything Lol and I do wear short shorts in the summertime but that doesn't embarrass me around family members or anything like that.

• No, it just feels weird to me. I'm not really sure why, but it does.

• Tank tops, low cut tops, shorts, panties etc is pretty normal for me around the house...but then again I only live with my sister and my mother, so there isn't really any guys in the house.

• Well I don't wear REALLY revealing clothing but if it is very form fitting clothes then sometimes I might be uncomfortable.

• Well if it's like really revealing then no. But short skirts/dresses are usually what's okay for me :P

• nahhh. I don't really wear revealing clothes in general..

i remember when I first started wearing short shorts.. even that was super awkward for me haha

• my fam has seen it all... I don't make a point of it, but they have seen it.

• Im a modest person, I don't like to wear revealing clothing.

• Nope my brother and dad would freak.

• No I don't feel comfortable. I always cover up.

• I will if it's just me and my mum. Dad would freak out and ask my why I even have those type of clothes and my sister just constantly stares at my boobs cause she's an A cup and I'm a D... Lol

• I don't feel comfortable wearing revealing clothing in general.

• I would never wear revealing clothes whether in public or at home.

• I don't feel comfortable wearing revealing clothing in front of anyone

• I don't mind in front of people I know and trust. Otherwise, I don't wear them in public.

• No not really. I would feel uncomfortable.

• No, I don't.

My sister walks around the house in her bra and underwear sometimes and it just doesn't feel right, especially since we live with our dad, I don't know, it just seems awkward.

• Depends on what family member.

Most of them I do not care, female family members it's fine. Male family members not comfortable