Girls, do you like it when a guy wears a bow tie?

My cousin(an avid bow tie wearer) gave me a few bow ties for my birthday. I thought they were kind of cool and started to wonder what girls thought about them.

Do you like them? Hate them?

What should I wear them with?

I mean what pants, or any other article of clothing like sweaters, cardigans, vests, blazers, etc..., should I wear the ties with. My cousins wears suspenders with them, what do you think of that look?
Do they make a guy look gay? My dad, and mom seem to think so, what about you? Does a bow tie make you question a guys sexual orientation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think most women could agree they look pretty sharp(: Here's a pintrest board that shows some men dressed very attractively and wearing bowties ;) link

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on the context. Daily wear it's kind of lame, but at an event it's cute. My mate wore one when we went to the races and it was adorable.

• Not everyday, just every now and then to do something different. Thanks for the answer.

• I think its nice when a guy wears a bow tie :)

• Yes bow ties are sexy.

• Thanks. What should I wear the bow tie with in order to look my sexiest? :)

• I love it and personally wish more guys would wear them :)

• Thanks for the answer.

• never. they make men look gay

• I think bow ties scream gay.

• Thanks for the answer.

• Yes I like bow ties.

• Thanks for the answer.

• I like them :) I think they are classy <3

• Thanks. Do you have an opinion on what I should wear them with?

• Thanks :)

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 1

• They generally look best with horn-rimmed glasses held together in the middle by a bandaid, a brown sweater two sizes too big, blue pants and white bucks