Cupcakes, what do you think of French cuff dress shirts?

What do you think of French cuff dress shirts? The kind you have to wear cuff links for.

Haters,It is basically this shirt: link I would only wear it with a suit.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Cupcakes" is lame. The shirts are at best out of fashion, at worst kind of gay.

What Girls Said 7

• mmm cupcakes. I Love cupcakes. especially the gourmet ones. but oh, well. idk. I'm not a fan of the french cuff.

• Cupcakes? are you freaking kidding me this is not leave it to beaver, next time just say ladies or hey girls...As far as the shirts go if your wearing a tux then go for it but on it's own that kinda gay dude

• Kind of gay, cupcake.

• Cupcakes? Is that what you're calling the girls here?

Ugh...

The shirts are fine.

• I like them, and a pair of cute cufflinks would look great. It'd be better in white or something, I don't really like the blue

• i'm from nyc and used to go to a prep school. french cuff shirts are just fab! keep the shirt white and go all out with the cuff links. btw is neither gay nor straight, just soooo Manhattan!

• I have a Brioni light blue shirt. See the link.

• Than keep the cuffs in the cool toned colors but still experiment with the shapes.

• £239.00... for an ordinary looking shirt?

That's a bit too much, Cupcake.

• I got it for $15. Why not be nice? You must not be filled with cream.

• I'm being honest. It's an ordinary shirt.

What Guys Said 1

• i gotta agree, the cupcake remark is kinda lame...better to say, women, or girls

but yeah, theyre good, I wouldn't wear em, but yeah