What could I wear with these shoes?

link

I just got these fly top down metallic purple reeboks(balllin!) aaand they look cool with jeans...

but I typically wear dresses and skirts.. what style dress/skirt could I wear this with and still look cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Finally someone with some style haha (I've got those in the pink and they look amazing). Sorry to tell you that I don't think there's anyway to pull them off with a dress though :( But I can tell you that these would look good:

- Black or gray or white jeans (preferably ones with tapered legs are the best.. like skinny jeans)

- Black or gray or in your case yellow leggings (cause you know that purple and yellow are compliments)

- Blue, black or white jeans minis (with or without tights underneath)

Just remember to wear what you feel comfortable in, it makes no sense looking totally funky and retro if you don't feel comfortable enough to rock it :)

• Thank god for you. No body on here has any sense of style..or..creative style I guess.. I had to get advice from my friends at Lookbook.nu (Best site ever if you haven't seen it)

and yeah I got out my gray and black jeans last. night. I need some yellow leggings.

i think it really depends on the style of dress. like I think they'd work well with a t-shirt dress...and maybe something like. an over sized sweater dress.. thing. am I making sense? or maybe like jersey shorts like...hold on..

• Http://www.americanapparel.com/h301.html

like with an oversized tee.

my friend got them in silver : ]

• Oh for sure you could rock a t-shirt dress, I'm thinking one with something graphic on it... like a studded silhouette haha

Jersey shorts are great! Especially when paired with a vintage t-shirt, something cute that totally brings out your fun side and accentuates the shoes :)

What Guys Said 5

• As far as skirts go I think they'll all clash with something like that. For you I would recommend something along the lines of some black pants. Perhaps something semi-formal/casual. I'm thinking the pants should probably show off your figure in a way that is complimentary. For a top I would try getting something along the lines of a button up pinstripe in either a deep green or a purple that compliments the shoes.

If you insist on wearing a skirt I would recommend wearing something in a dark green plaid, with black knee high socks. For a top you might be able to get away with a matching purple camisole with a short, black jacket. Be warned though, this will be very hard to pull off and you might not be one of those people who can do it.

• I've found that they look best with skinny jeans rolled up to my calf or cut off capris.

but I think I could make'em work with something like a high waisted type skirt...i think.. I think it can be done.

• oh wow, I don't know if anything's going to look cute with those, sweetie.

• they almost look like army boots, so I doubt ud be able to wear them with skirts/dresses, like everyone said, the best way you could do it is either stick with jeans/pants, or try a jean mini

• i don't thnk a dress or skirt would go with some shoes like that, unless it was some kind of mini skirt..

• socks

What Girls Said 6

• i would say jeans minis as well. - could also look cute with leggings underneath. :)

or maybe try wearing a pair of black/or dark coloured leggings and an oversized t-shirt to go with them. (Maybe with a belt in waist.)

and just add your own style and accessories to it. I bet you'll look cute whatever you'll end up wearing with your new shoes.

• something short - perhaps mid-thigh. Or one of those high-waisted ones with the white tank top looking top half that flows into a plaid short skirt. (sell them at Rue 21, Forever 21, Bealls, and JC Penneys)

A long, below the knee, or maxi dress would look tacky.

• i don't think they could look good with any dress or skirt unfortunately :S

Any type of sneakers aren't made to be worn with dresses in my opinion lol

• I don't think they'd go with a skirt. Unless you did like a mini jean skirt, that might look cute.

• the only thing I can think of is jean skirt.

• Nothing, I would return them. They're hideous.