Girls, which of these options is the most unattractive quality a man could have in your eyes?

So take a look at the options I've added. Of those, which is the absolute worst to you and why?

• Neediness
  • Bad Hygiene
  • Lack of a sense of humour
  • Low IQ
  • Arrogance

Most Helpful Girl

• I said low IQ because, for the most part, the other issues are modifiable to an extent. If it came down strictly to first impression, the bad hygiene would be the worst (but IQ is just as bad). I don't even like lifting the toilet seat up without using a napkin. I wouldn't want to go near someone who smells or looks gross. I thought this guy was extremely cute, but once he opened his mouth, I lost all interest in him.

However, I'm looking at this from a logical standpoint. A person who is given something to work towards can become less needy (or you can just say no from time to time of he's always asking for stuff). You can educate someone on better hygiene practices. Someone with a lack of a sense of humor can warm up to yours after awhile. Arrogance can be taken down a notch if the right girl comes along or if a circumstance does it for him. But you can't do much for a low IQ. I dated a guy who's education stopped at high school. It didn't bother me at first because I wasn't serious about him anyway. But as someone studying science with plans to become a licensed professional, his lack of education became increasingly annoying. He didn't know enough to argue a point, he didn't understand the lack of time I had for him because of my major, and his spelling and grammar were TERRIBLE. I had to end it for my own sanity.

What Girls Said 16

• Bad hygiene with arrogance in a close second. I can't be around people who don't take care of themselves or care enough to maintain good hygiene. It just grosses me out. But like I said, arrogance is a major turn off as well. I don't want to be around arrogant people. The other three you mentioned aren't as big of a deal to me.

• Poor hygiene is probably the worst. Not only is it not enjoyable to be around a person who doesn't keep clean and take care of himself, but it's also usually a sign of laziness.

Neediness / clinginess is also frustrating to deal with.

• Bad hygiene

I don't give a fuck how funny you are or how intelligence or handsome you are, if you smell like booty & B.O. no siree

Time to invest in some Loofahs, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, floss and toilet wipes. Nope. don't understand why some people think it's OK to be funky.

• All of them but neediness might be worst or bad hygiene... I can tolerate needy people but it annoys me and sometimes I go off on that person. Bad hygiene is awful too esp sh! t breath so I'll vote that

• Ok let me just say that I cannot stand bad breath.

So anything worse than that is definitely a deal breaker

• Bad hygiene.

• Poor hygiene is the worst. Some people are so bad you can't stand to be in the same room with them

• i'm always joking around, so if a guy can't joke with me then sorry bud. it's not working out.

• A low IQ I can work with but that bad hygiene no way!

• All of them are bad qualities! But the worst is bad hygiene.

• Arrogance. An arrogant person is often narcissistic and lacks empathy. Two things I can't stand.

• Bad hygiene is absolutely unacceptable. Bad breath, unkept, smelly...complete and utter turn off.

• i meant to put low iq but I put bad hygiene..i mean if a guy is sweaty and stuff that's fine but if your dumb ass shit and I can't hold a normal conversation with you ,why waste my time...ive met some really dumb guys I guess that's why?look at ryan lochte.hes hot but his stupity automaticly turns me off,maybe if he never spoke.lol.but those 2 are the worst for me ( B&D)

• Bad hygiene and then arrogance.

• I almost put bad hygiene, but sometimes positive reinforcement can fix this. This is fixable.

I then almost put low IQ, because this is not fixable and hard to deal with.

However, I decided on arrogance, because arrogant people never grow. I'd much rather have a guy like Charlie in Flowers for Algernon than someone like Justin Bieber lol. Arrogance is a trait that is even more permanent than low IQ. People can always persist and achieve and grow, but someone who refuses to try to improve is hopeless.

• bad hygiene by far

What Guys Said 7

• Since I can't see the results without answering the pole myself, might I suggest you have the guys guess which one they think would be the worst? See if the results pair up?

I'm voting bad hygiene.

• feel free to vote if you want to see results. The poll separates guys vs girls so you won't ruin anything

• I can't believe anal seepage didn't make the list!

• ... because that's an asset.

• There's a reason why it's called ASSet.

• That's really what's BEHIND it. Your comments weren't WASTEd on me!

• To see most people voting for B) Bad hygiene is quite shocking for me. Bad hygiene is something easily changeable. I know this question is aimed at girls, but I think us guys can safely relate to it and answer it.

I put D) Low IQ. I can't deal with a girl who I can't talk to intellectually with.

• ill let you in on something. I asked this because i say a good study done which asked women what was the most repulsive thing to them that could turn them off from a guy... and the results showed that bad hygiene was at the top. So it really does seem to be a sticking point amongst women generally. Gotta make sure you are clean. haha

• i saw* a good study

• Nono of the ones you listed apart from bad hygiene . I am not surprised that option is winning in your poll. My choice would be : Norrow elongated skull ( this one is sexual death sentance ) , recessed jaw , balding ,

• Sorry that I'm a guy answering this but bad hygiene is a big no-no for me dating a girl.

• Vote F: Lack of money in pocket

• Probably arrogance and low iq. Those can't really be fixed and seem worse than the others.

Hygiene should be easily fixed. Lack of humor probably depends on the girl whether it's a deal breaker or not