How big is your wardrobe?

For the girls out there, I should admit my wardrobe is pretty small compared to most people and really I don't care that much because I don't like to shop. To take an estimated guess, how many days would all your clothes (casual days, no fancy dresses) keep you good for? Without washing them again that is..

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very, I'm not a very stylish person. Mine consists of shorts, t-shirts and like 5 pairs of jeans

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 3-4 weeks is my best guess. Got plenty of shirts but not so many shorts, pants, or shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just looking at these replies...i must be a total freak of nature with clothes then.

:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • not tat bigger than kim's fake booty

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• smaller than average with more clothes than average haha

unless your asking about the amount of clothes I have. I like to have my clothes washed once a week, anything over that is a little eh to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A month or so. But I wear clothes at least 3 days before they go in the washer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could probably go 3 weeks without doing laundry.I don't like shopping either. I have older sisters that love shopping and they're always buying me clothes even though I don't need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foe clothes I would guess average, maybe go 3-4 weeks with out washing. But I have a huge shoe collection. I have at least 300 pair, mainly heels and boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i could go about a month and a half. Only because I have a lot of bball shorts. I like to comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • I have so many clothes. I go shopping quite frequently. I think I would be good for at least a month with just causal clothing..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's small. I have about 5 shirts and one pair of jeans. There are a lot of very old clothes in there that no longer fit me, but I don't count those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I can go for about 3 weeks with out washing and that's the only cloths I like but counting the rest of it it would be more maybe a month of not washing or more lol . I hate wearing something twice a week .

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ashamed by it but I guess I can go on for over a year with switching around 2-3 days... But fashion is my passion I also design some clothes myself...

0|0
    0|0