Should I cut my hair? It's almost up to my hips now, so I don't know wether it would look good.?

So, what do you think? :) Would it look good on me?

• Cut it, it should look good
  • Don't cut it, you'll look rotten

Most Helpful Girl

• You should cut it but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to lose a lot of length if you like it. You could just add layers or give yourself bangs for more shape/texture. If you don't want the length anymore it could be a nice change. It really depends on what you want and what will make you happy. You have to look at it everyday lol.
    You could also just cut a little and see if you like that, then later decide if you want more cut. Its always better to be safe than sorry.

• Haha xD layers won't work for me, my hair is way too thin

• I don't think that would be a problem. You should look online for hairstyles for long thin hair to see what some other women do and also gives you an idea of what specifically to ask for when you go in there.

You could also watch YouTube videos so you have an idea of what's best for your hair so you are sure the person doing it is doing it right.

What Guys Said 2

• I say cut it down to a little past your shoulders. I like long hair, but all the way down to the hips seems like too long. My opinion.

• It depends, are you going for the hippie or hipster look?

• Just normal look. I was thinking up to my shoulders, but I had that before and I looked horrible xD So probably just a little bit below my shoulders

• It's almost up to my hips, I just didn't take all of my hair to the front and it was a little twisted which made it look shorter

• I mean, cut it shorter if you want. From the length you have it at now, cutting it a little shorter doesn't seem like that big of a deal

What Girls Said 9

• If anything it'll be something new and fresh!

Plus, you don't have to cut it off all at once. You could only cut a certain amount, decide if you want to keep going or not... either way I'm sure it'll turn out fine!

If not, just remember... hair grows. (:

• Probably cut it midback
    Girls with hair down to their hips usually have stringy, dry ends that look ridiculous.
    Just go mid back. If you still need a change, cut inch by inch on a weekly basis that way you kinda get used to the look.

• Personally I love long hair and wish I had kept mine long, but if you feel thats its best yours is the only opinion that matters. But either way, you're gorge so it doesn't really matter.

• honestly really long hair looks untidy and in my opinion it doesn't look good open even if you have the most shiniest strongest hair in the world add a little style to it maybe layer it up

• Just cut it to your bra strap, it's still long and mabe layer it, then it will be healthier and it will grow again if you miss your hair

• Cut it but not too much. Try waist or belly length

• You could cut it to your shoulders, not all the way

• Grow it long, grow it strong.

• I think that anywhere between shoulder length and hip length looks great.