Tattoo on the side of my finger?

I really want to get a semi colin tattood on the inside of my middle finger. its to represent my struggle with bipolar disorder and the times I've almost attempted suicide. is this a really bad place for a tattoo. anyone have finger tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard it's quite painful to get one there... I know a few people who have the same tattoo, although I doubt it's for the same reasons and more because they seen it on tumblr.

What Guys Said 2

• Never seen or even heard of tattoos on fingers. Seems like an odd place to get a tattoo. But it's your choice. If you really wanna get it, go ahead and do it.

• I have a friend with "Shhh.." on the side of his index finger. Its a fine place.

What Girls Said 2

• Fingers can be tough because the sink is very thin and it stretches and moves and contorts a lot. Tattoos there will fade more quickly and get distorted more easily.

Other than that it's not much different from getting a tattoo anywhere else.

• You might regret it later