How are you applying your BB cream?

I always apply mine with my fingers. I squirt it out of the bottle, put it on my fingers and rub it into my face like you would with a lotion since it is a tinted moisturizer, right?

So I watched some YouTube videos and I see these girls using brushes to apply! I guess I've been doing it wrong the entire time. But I'm going to try it with the brush tomorrow

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry you haven't been doing it wring. Makeup and how you apply it is total preference. I mostly use my fingers mostly because when I wear it it's to go out really quickly and I feel a brush takes longer honestly. Don't worry so much at the end of the day it's still your preference but there's nothing wrong with trying new things either so have fun. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• I use a sponge for everything. As I have dry skin a brush just exfoliates it causing any patches of dryness to become even worse

• I use a stippling brush to put on my BB cream and my ring finger to apply concealer. I use Korean BB cream though; it is thicker than the American kind.

• I use a stippling brush. It works the best.

• I apply my BB cream with my fingers but I apply my foundation with a Beauty blender

• Fingers. brushes are pretty abrasive and sponges although not as abrasive if used in a patting motion contain so much bacteria even after washing it.

• i use my fingers too. with foundation i sometimes used a sponge.

• i prefer a brush because i dont get dirty hands and i find them good for building coverage but its all down to what you prefer.. just because the gurus use brushes doesn't mean you have to

• I usually use my fingers but now I prefer to use foundation brush. It seems more blend.