Do guys care if girls have pimples/pimple marks or lines on their forehead?

Yep, I've got both of these and is it a problem for guys?

I do normally wear make-up all the time, but then I get called a "three layer cake". Either way, apparently I'm still ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has pimples sometimes but if it is severe it makes you loose some attractiveness. I would suggest seeing a dermatologist and switching up your skin care routine. Switch to Sulfate free shampoos as most shampoos have sulfate which is the same thing that laundry detergent has and it strips away the skin's natural oil which makes acne worse. Also remember to wash your face in the morning and at night, stop drinking soda and sugary drinks, clean up your diet. And there are massages you can do with Chinese spoons to reduce forehead lines , those also help reduce toxins in the face, I use it to make my face thinner but it works for those things too. I'll link it to you in the bottom and I will also link you a make up tutorial for people with severe acne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVzYdjsr2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK4sf5tpaRM

The girl in the video goes over board just don't do her eyes and you will be fine , even though she is kind of kookie and overly preppy her tutorial works.

What Guys Said 8

• Pimples come and go, but for me, if a girl has a generally attractive face, i. e. eyes, shape of face, hair, then, I would still find her attractive regardless of acne.

• Only if they really stand out. Like, if they are the first thing anyone notices when looking at you. If they are just some basic little pimples or whatever, it's okay. No big deal.

• Maybe if it's really severe and chronic I'd care, but for your average occasional breakout, no, I don't care. I get them sometimes too.

• Not a problem Sophie. As long as you don't have a smooth brain, I'm okay with your pimples :)

• It's apart of our normal life so I would say no as long as it's not out of hand

• Nope, guys dont care

• uhm no, not at all

• Pimples can be unattractive, and I can see how for a lot of guys it is a problem. For me, it's not that big of a problem, but I would want her to clear up her skin for her own good, just like I would of mine. As for pimple marks, nah... no biggie. Neither are a deal-breaker for me. Shit happens in life, and acne is part of that. I wouldn't find it attractive, but I wouldn't see it as a problem, but I know that there are guys that will find a problem with it.

What Girls Said 2

• No they don't mind it

• All these guys are lying. Most guys do care what your face looks like.

Have you tried going to a dermatologist or anything?

• you know I don't agree with you, if a guy likes you, he will like you for your personality, not what your face looks like. And don't tell me to go see a dermatologist, maybe you should go and see a shrink to help you with your accusation issues.