What is your opinion on guys who sag their pants?

I see so many people on the streets, in school, at work, and even at weddings sagging their pants. Does this bother you at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means they're offering certain,"services", in return for protection, or they are just retards trying to be gangsta.

What Guys Said 9

• I usually troll them by telling a bit of history that it originated in prisons, where a person wearing saggy pants was basically a passive sex slave and saggy pants made it easier to check if his ass is clean or not + to quickly use that man as a woman.

Then I laugh when I look at their faces.

• I left that look back in the 90s with my Triple Fat Goose jacket and Fila sneakers, haha. Did you know its technically ILLEGAL to do that in Boston? Never heard of it being enforced, but they have a PSA on TV about it, haha.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKhq98hDUGE

• When you're younger it's cool. As you mature, the pants come up to your waist. At least this is what happened to me.

• Are they trying to seduce guys?

• Depends how low the jeans are if there like down to there knees of hell no but if the jeans are up to the middle of their butt it is acceptable

• They are either queer, stupid or they are wannabe gangstas. C'mon, what kind of guy walks around with their ass hanging out & their pants down to the knees. Retards is the only thing I can think of. Actually, retarded people are even smart enough to pull up their pants after going to the can.

• I feel sorry for them. Not everyone can afford a belt.

• It's stupid

• Young, dumb, unflattering, and ignorant to how it looks.

What Girls Said 7

• It makes me feel like they are "thug" or they have bad hygiene.
    Although not true, that is my assumption because it looks very unsanitary
    to have your pants almost down to your ankles.

• Some guys can actually pull it of, but other guys - the flat-butted kind- should just keep it up and high.

• I freaking hate it. It looks horrible and they are trying to hard to be "Gangsters" .

• Its extremely ugly, especially when I can see their butt cheeks.

• I hate that a lot. Its not cute. It doesn't look sexy but boys do it anyway.

• it's a huge turn off... it's just not right... not attractive at all... before when i was around 12.. i used to think it was cool though.. lol.. now NOPE!

• grrooosss.. especially if there fat