Do you like what you see when you look at the mirror?

When you look at the mirror, do you like what you see? Do you find yourself good looking or just okay? What do you feel when you look at the mirror? Do you think you see yourself the way other people see you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some days I think I look good. Other days I think, "Oh dear God, what *is* that thing and why is it allowed to live?" lol

All in all I'm about average. I don't wear makeup so what you see is what you get. I look better if I'm in a sports bra 'cause I am rather fit through the torso but throw a t-shirt on (like usual) and I'm back to average.

Most of the time I wake up, stand in front of the mirror while I wash my face/brush my teeth and hair and then go, "Meh." and walk out of the bathroom.

No idea how others see me.

What Guys Said 9

• I hate it, about to kiss someone thats so sexy, then you hit your forehead on the mirror. Mirror blocked

• I like to check out my face in different angles in the mirror. My sister told me I check myself out a lot in reflective surfaces.. I don't think I do haha

I don't know if I see myself the way other people see me because I don't see through other people's eyes.

• I wish I had a more Stronger Jaw line and a more Better than average face. But still, I think I look okay. I like How I am a bit muscular and don't have Saggy Man boobs. More than anything I think I like who I am more than what I look like

• I like what I look like in the mirror, I know for certain people don't see me that way. I look better without a shirt, plus I like the way my face looks mirrored at me. I still need work though on my figure.

• Yes I do. I enjoy my looks. I believe I see what they see as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZjBPXSmnE

• I'm just ok looking. I don't really like what i see in the mirror

• good looking sporty attractive body

• no i hate seeing myself, i think I'm normal but still ugly, i feel like why the hell was i born like this and how better it would be if i was a girl

• Yeah, for some reason I think I look better in the mirror than I do when I see pics of myself. Mirror Me is much more dreamy than Picture Me.

• Haha yeah, so like me. I think I look way better in the mirror than in pictures.

• This is because in the mirror, you see your face opposite than in pictures. So in pictures you see yourself the way everybody else sees you, but for the mirror, only someone looking in the mirror with you can see that.

• @QA, hey now, don't judge

@maiez, you shouldn't have said that. Now I look good to myself, but ugly to everyone else lol

What Girls Said 17

• For me, it just depends on the day. Sometimes I feel pretty and other days I critique everything about myself. My feelings are really varied. Lol

My boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful but he's my boyfriend so sometimes I just feel like he's obligated to say that. Haha But overall, I feel pretty good about myself and my appearance:)

• I think I am average as well... but, I am not happy with it. There was a time where
    I had an amazing body. I have just been too depressed and going through too much to
    get the energy to work out again... haha even when I had an amazing body... I always wanted better.
    I hate society lol

oh and sadly enough, when I look in the mirror, I think the mirror is distorted haha like I can't
    possibly look that good.. hahahaha in a non ego way.. like a bad way!

• Sometimes, yes.
    I'm very critical about myself though.. it's not healthy, I admit. I stare at myself in the mirror for WAY too long and WAYY too many times a day. Again, not healthy. I need to work on that. Generally, I think what I see is alright. Definitely things I wish I could change though.

• I think I'm average, but I'm happy with it. I've come to terms that there will always be someone prettier, or in better shape. I don't compete with others anymore, I only trying to be my personal best, inside and out.

• Yes, I generally like what I see in the mirror. I don't feel anything, I just stare at myself to see if anything looks different.

• Sometimes I do but sometimes I don't. I can't stand too long in front of the mirror because I always feel like I need to fix something on my face though. However I look better at the mirror than camera for some reasons.

• I'm neutral
    I'm average-below average looking. I'm not disfigured, which is good. But there's also nothing 'special' about me that makes me stand out (in a good way).

I guess I'm not content with what I see because i'm always striving to improve myself.

There are those days I wake up and feel like complete poo though.

• It depends on the day, I never like my body, but some days I think my face looks okay. Other days everything looks awful.

• I love what I see in the mirror, either clothed or naked, I work hard at keeping fit and sexy, and I'm very proud of the results.

• I'm neutral. I hate my nose but I know I'm pretty. I have my good days and bad days. In general I'm happy with my appearance.

• I'm not sure I can answer this... My thoughts change. Sometimes I see me - an inspiring psychologist who knows what's happening. Other times I see the girl who was given up. The girl who was a mistake. When I ask others I get answers that I don't agree with. However I do know when I look in the mirror I see a girl looking back at me who can say she made it one more day.

• Yes! I look at myself sometimes and then "damn! i'm so cute!!" :D!

• Sometimes I do. Other times maybe more often than not I don't like what I see

• I love what what I see.

• Everyone is beautiful! So are you! :)

• There was always a grandeur and a nobility in my megalomania.

• Yes. I like my looks and body