Do guys care about a few acne scars on a girl?

If the girl was pretty would they care at all about acne or acne scars?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have acne scars, but that doesn't stop my boyfriend from being attracted to me. I knew a girl in high school who was an absolute pizza face -- like, her entire face was covered in angry red zits. It was pretty horrific. Other than that she was pretty though, really beautiful eyes, a nice facial structure, and a fit body. Guys still liked her, though. I wouldn't be worried if you have a few acne scars -- they are much more of a big deal to you than they will ever be to any guy.

• Aww this kind of reminds me if myself in middle school but now for some reason i just feel insecure with a clear face but with acne scars

• We all feel insecure about something. That's just part of being human -- we aren't all perfect, even if some people may seem that way on the outside. Some of our perceived flaws can never be changed however, so might as well learn to accept them. :)

• You are so right but thankfully acne and its leftover scars can be treated

What Guys Said 9

• Not even a little.

• Not at all. I think you girls have some makeup tools in your disposal to cover that up, but honestly I'm quite used to seeing acne scars on girls. It makes them more human and more approachable if you ask me. I like girls like that, who care more than just their physical appearances.

Someone who is outrageously smooth-skinned and pretty, I'll more likely go "whoa is she like for real?". But she won't be someone I'll like or be able to relate to.

• It depends on the guy; it's not that big of a deal.

• Okay how about vs a pretty girl with a lot of acne, yet has beautiful eyes, body, smile

• Acne come and go; scars don't make the girl. Her eyes and smile work for me.

• We all get acne in our lifetime it's a normal part of our lives so I would say no acne scars are to me anyway don't make the girl look ugly in my eyes a girl can't be ugly unless of course they have a disorder that makes them deformed but no acne scars don't matter

• Your right i think thats part of growing up but for girls is tougher just because pyscologically we focus too much on our appearance

• Yeah I understand that just like girls always think they're fat or they're ugly but you're not you're gorgeous embrace who and what you are

• Some times women worry too much about things that don't matter. Everything will never be perfect. I say just keep doing what you do. Don't sweat it... someone will like it.
    Your greeeeeeat... show em your a tiger. Show em what you can do...

• I wouldn't.

• as long as she doesn't care about mine.

• Nope I don't care since I have them too, would you like a guy with them?

• For me.. not a big deal. That's just one thing versus your eyes, hair, smile, etc... Can't let 1 thing decide it all. And if a guy does, then you should kick him to the curb!

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy really likes you he doesn't care about things like that. everyone has little flaws and if a guy points out something like that and says its why he won't be with you then he doesn't deserve you anyways doll xoxo

• It looks bad, there is no doubt about that.